PTWM #203 Day in the life of hambleton towers - still prats - the end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest swinging partners I would guess. Bribed with expensive meals and alcohol for their sordid little sex games 🤢🤢🤢🤢 no doubt at some point they'll be on the toxic pile with Emily, Stabby Jo et al.
Feel quite sick at that thought. Imagine both sets of knashers heading toward you in the throes of it all….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What did stabby Jo allegedly do to get put on the toxic pile?

Reactions: 1
What did stabby Jo allegedly do to get put on the toxic pile?
I feel like shes still friends with them but in the background.
They can't be seen to still associate with her because I reckon her and the stabby incident is one of the reasons why Josh was forced I to the "career break" 🤔

Reactions: 10
Laying here bored and searched their Gosling mates - quite a few failed companies between the 2 of them. Wonder how they're affording expensive restaurants and weekends away? I guess if they're supplying patchwork somehow it can all go through the 'not a chairty' books as entertaining 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
There is a long list of reasons why Josh shouldn’t be a cop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kid who's prone to ear infections goes outside when it's cold in just shorts and having a water fight 🤷🏻‍♀️

If your outfit is inspired then no other than RH … You see the front door … open it go outside …. Breathe in and out ….. that’s real life go and get it huns

Reactions: 7
Laying here bored and searched their Gosling mates - quite a few failed companies between the 2 of them. Wonder how they're affording expensive restaurants and weekends away? I guess if they're supplying patchwork somehow it can all go through the 'not a chairty' books as entertaining 🤷‍♀️
I see they are friends with the Rev Comps people that provide the prizes for the Patchwork draws too :unsure:

• Wow
  • Sick
Why has she tagged the waitress? Call me odd but I’ve never been out for a meal and asked the waitress/waiter for their Instagram handle 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ole Joyce always makes me laugh when he does that stupid thing of just buttoning up the top of his jacket. What a bleeping bell end he is.
What about the twonk taking a sip of that drink then spitting it in the “friends” mouth 🤢🤢🤮🤮
---
Definitely something to do with the car. That was the conversation. And then he started to say something like " she taken at night to... she drives..." and it was in conversation with them not being able to sell the car.
---

So has she had to literally redact him from the story, because he won't allow her to mention him. Or has called her up on it. I know there was ALOT of tit to do with him though months ago. She was seeing a lawyer etc, having trouble with the book and his family were getting it In the neck. She was shitting on him using E on the lives. Wpupd he stop her? And if so how the duck do you tell your story, if you can't actually tell your story.
How many blokes has she had?
I’ve not read the books

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What about the twonk taking a sip of that drink then spitting it in the “friends” mouth 🤢🤢🤮🤮
---

I’ve not read the books
I think she would need a whole book just for the list of men she’s actually had.

• Haha
---

I’ve not read the books
Lots and lots of men have had a jump, with dirty old Rachel and, and several women too, unfortunately.
She's absolutely revolting, inside and out. I can't understand anyone wanting a session with her 🤢.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
---

I’ve not read the books
When did he spit a drink into someone's mouth? That's absolutely vile 😫, I'd have reflex punched him. God knows where that mouth has been. Also I get the feeling that the Gosling's senior were having a laugh when they named that bloke Austin Gosling, I keep laughing when I read the @ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
When did he spit a drink into someone's mouth? That's absolutely vile 😫, I'd have reflex punched him. God knows where that mouth has been. Also I get the feeling that the Gosling's senior were having a laugh when they named that bloke Austin Gosling, I keep laughing when I read the @ 😂
One of the video, she pans onto him and Austin says to slosh “hit me up” so slosh feeds him the drink the sloshy finishes it off and then goes into kiss aust and he then spits / dribbles the drink into said open mouth it made me gag 🤮🤮😷😷

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
One of the video, she pans onto him and Austin says to slosh “hit me up” so slosh feeds him the drink the sloshy finishes it off and then goes into kiss aust and he then spits / dribbles the drink into said open mouth it made me gag 🤮🤮😷😷
Thank duck I missed that! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Makes me even more sure they're wife swapping. What normal person would be ok with that behaviour?

On another note, I thought this was Ratchet without the filters!
440976312_18428612536012769_6151841799945584631_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was this on patreon or ptwm stories?

Reactions: 3