Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy of 5 years ago would have completly slagged off the current Beggy.

The state of her now, her age has caught her up quickly, she looks wrecked

Reactions: 20
Is Lee with them? Or is it just Rebecca and the girls? Feels like someone else is with them?

Has she taken them out of school to go?

Imagine setting up your camera to film yourself 'cuddling' your kid on a beach. Then said child looks knowingly towards the camera knowing all too well she's being filmed!! It's all so fucked up.
I know it’s absolutely nuts that she set the camera up to do that and that someone out of shot hands her a coffee as if on que. It blows my mind.

Whichever child this is looks the spitting image of Lee!

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t even look as if she’s cuddling her own child
She looks like she’s cuddling a stranger
Very odd
It screams of her trying (& failing) to prove that she does hug & include Poppy. However…it looks so awkward & obviously not something she does often. Doesn’t look natural at all. So sad for those girls.

Reactions: 7
Looks like flo to me but could be wrong. She took them out of school on a fri to go to Edinburgh, just why?!

Reactions: 6
What a detached Mother.
Seating yourself up to film the unnatural act of cuddling your child whilst wishing you were elsewhere.
That was as awkward as hell.

Reactions: 16
Is Lee with them? Or is it just Rebecca and the girls? Feels like someone else is with them?

Has she taken them out of school to go?
Don't for a minute think she's herself with the kids. 😂

This is a woman who had to be shown how to put the bins out and hardly ever drives into Aberdeen herself because she'd melt. She separates those kids as much as she can so there's no way she's away on her own with them, don't be silly. I think it's a Mamma needs support break tbh. 😂
She's not coping, Lee had to stay home with the 🙄 ahem. 'bad back' that last trip.

Reactions: 8
Beggy of 5 years ago would have completly slagged off the current Beggy.

The state of her now, her age has caught her up quickly, she looks wrecked
Got to agree. Whilst she's just a normal looking woman now, she is EXACTLY the type of woman she used to look down her nose at.
She's heading all the way to be what did she call her tattlers? 15 fat middle aged sad bastards?

And what was her tweet? 'Skinny jeans only for skinny genes'. 👖

I've never wish anyone any ill health of course but I hope she becomes a huge big bloater self afflicted of course due to her trough scoffing.

She's going to be a miserable fecker in this forth coming girls holiday. You can see it coming. The holiday clothes drama is yet to come, the swimsuit recommendations posts, she can't hold her drink. She's socially awkward
Lee not there for the handholding. 🍿🍿🍿

Mind you, she's got the perfect reason not to share photos seeing as they don't want to be on her social media. 😂

Reactions: 17