Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we do a 30 Days of Mrs Meldrum events that bring me joy?

I’ll start:

Day 1 The hair: How she went from golden flowing locks to a Pat Sharp mullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can we do a 30 Days of Mrs Meldrum events that bring me joy?

I’ll start:

Day 1 The hair: How she went from golden flowing locks to a Pat Sharp mullet.
Day 2: when she was vlogging and Pat hit her in the face with an ice cream and she started crying and claiming it was bleeding 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Day 3 : phoning Lee in hysterics when Poppy was unwell?? insisting he come home from a night out. Filmed it all instead of calling her parents, ambulance etc

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Come on guys! It has to be the meltdown she had when looking after her parents' elderly cat. Which was vlogged for all and sundry to goggle at on youtube. Must have done wonders for family relation!

• Haha
  • Heart
when she thought she heard something out in the garden during the night when Lee was offshore ( and called Rami? ) and turn out it was an animal / deer?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Day 8: when she threw Poppys nappy out the top floor window and put her down for a nap in a filthy muddy dress when she fell at the farm

• Haha
  • Sick
Day 16: “Mrs Meldrum will haunt me forever” and flounced off in a huff never to be seen again ( well for a couple of weeks!)

• Haha
Reactions: 26