Mrs Meldrum #152 Binny bloater thinks she’s minted, sells used books and tat on Vinted

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she’d looks awful in that beacknoicture. I thought influencers were supposed to be people we wanted to aspire to?

Reactions: 2
Hahaha, 1 comment.... her agency. 😂 Let's change that to Vitamin 'C' (for cocunt).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t fathom taking a photo of my face like that, looking to check I’m pleased, uploading it, writing a caption then going back to being a sullen mare with the inconveniences.

IMG_5224.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
2nd day of nothing that brings her joy. What did she last? 8 days? Fecking tool. ...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she taken the girls out of school in the month where there’s two long weekends already?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Airbnb in Edinburgh? It’s ruined the city (and Porty), why not get a Bross bagel and have a meal at a Tom Kitchen establishment to get the full trifecta of EH shysters.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's likely with her sister.There's no way she'd EVER manage to go away with the girls herself. Ultimate nightmare for her. 😂

I think it's likely as they nearly always eat out there, even breakfast.

..... Unless of course Lee is not away. 😕 His back was so, so bad remember.

Reactions: 10
Has she shelved the podcast??
Appears so - like everything else- can't stick to anything - what happened to 30 days of what brings me joy?!! Along with cold showers, wild swimming, going booze free, no spend week/month...... I could go on but I'll get writers cramp!!

Reactions: 12
She actually looks deranged in this photo. And she loves her trainers suh suh much…suh why wear them on the beach

IMG_2404.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6