Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I’ve not slept in days because I need to know what gives her joy……#givenupalready 😂
Ive been naked on the end of my bed for 6 months waiting for the outfit of the day. I’m bloody starving and relieved the weather has warmed a little

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Awhenny

VIP Member
I actually thought the note from her "organised" daughter was really sad. Her 10 year old having to remind her for a packed lunch and bottle of water. Got me right in the feels. Everyone forgets but it just seemed like a regular occurance☹

• Sad
Reactions: 46

Twinnies

I was coming to comment on the ‘Meld prefers me…’ comment but see I’m late to the party, I’m glad it’s not just me that find that kind of stuff absolutely mind blowing 🤯. I always suspected it was a Lee thing.

Also, I wonder if he’s backing the whole SAHM thing quite strongly in the background. Cleaning, doing her hair, keeping fit etc.
A few things she says about him make me 🤔. I suspect he’s not the pushover he sometimes comes across as.
Imagine your life is trying to keep and impress Lee meldrum 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think I would shave all my hair off so the wee rancid midget would just leave me altogether! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Received a reply…no future work planned with Binny. Said they weren’t aware of those photos & admitted more due diligence should have been done before using her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Clare

VIP Member
Can we do a 30 Days of Mrs Meldrum events that bring me joy?

I’ll start:

Day 1 The hair: How she went from golden flowing locks to a Pat Sharp mullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why would you put all your gear on (including some kind of lanyard thing) at 5am?! 😵💫

The Burberry mention is so crass. For all her put on airs and graces, Narrow Footbed really has produced the the most boorish and mannerless small fry (per Beggy the Neggy!)

• Haha
Reactions: 38

avabella

VIP Member
I read that and thought to myself ‘do I know what colour of my hair my husband prefers’? And the answer is no because 1. I don’t fucking care and 2. I am more than the colour of my hair for someone to love 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37

avabella

VIP Member
Can we do a 30 Days of Mrs Meldrum events that bring me joy?

I’ll start:

Day 1 The hair: How she went from golden flowing locks to a Pat Sharp mullet.
Day 2: when she was vlogging and Pat hit her in the face with an ice cream and she started crying and claiming it was bleeding 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
She really is tone deaf isn't she. Moaning about her child's homework when there are currently photos of children going around that people are unable to get out of their minds (I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about). Children who will never get to do homework and has their little lives taken in unimaginably horrific ways

Then again she washes and hangs their little clothes to dry at the scene of a brutal murder doesn't she..

My 2.5 year old is really testing the boundaries lately but all I can do is remind myself how fucking lucky I am that I get to have a bedtime with my child, even if it does drive me batty some days

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36