Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She described herself as a “sapiosexual” on a podcast - how one night stands aren’t for her and that she needs the mental connection. Like she’s such a rare gem, a sexual being of a higher order than us mere mortals 😂
🤣 Yes, that was a new one for me, had to look it up. I think this is the case for most/many women to climax!!

Reactions: 9
🤣 Yes, that was a new one for me, had to look it up. I think this is the case for most/many women to climax!!
Exactly. But I eyerolled because she obviously thinks she’s such a special enlightened one, yet again, superior to the rest of us one night standing nonsapios 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This. Is. bleeping. Amazing! 🤣🤣 a total car crash waiting to happen. If it weren’t for the poor kids, I’d be rubbing my hands together with glee (I mean, I am a little, ngl). So the ink is barely dry on the divorce papers, she’s found her person, is engaged and looking for a house they can blend families in, AND has had a sexual awakening?

Does she ever just think to keep her mouth shut?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This. Is. bleeping. Amazing! 🤣🤣 a total car crash waiting to happen. If it weren’t for the poor kids, I’d be rubbing my hands together with glee (I mean, I am a little, ngl). So the ink is barely dry on the divorce papers, she’s found her person, is engaged and looking for a house they can blend families in, AND has had a sexual awakening?

I love how she tries to spin it like it’s the greatest love story, instead of sitting with her uncomfortable need to be validated by having an partner and her co-dependency issues. Divorced for two seconds, jumped into another relationship, EnGaGeD, blending families faster than a Vitamix. She’s a real revolutionary. Not at all an insecure, narcissistic, social media addict.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Or her legs?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Going on that podcast is the middle class way of screaming across the housing estate, “Yaaa nevaaa made me cum anyway ya twit!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I love how she tries to spin it like it’s the greatest love story, instead of sitting with her uncomfortable need to be validated by having an partner and her co-dependency issues. Divorced for two seconds, jumped into another relationship, EnGaGeD, blending families faster than a Vitamix. She’s a real revolutionary. Not at all an insecure, narcissistic, social media addict.
She’s defo gonna steal that vitamix metaphor!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is really feeling herself right now in those heavy make up selfies etc. in the ‘real life videos’ she looks painfully swollen her face and I am not sure they are getting the proportions right on the seemingly very heavy filler .. she has a very strong jaw anyway and the face is looking very blown up. She looks completely different to a few years ago and in my opinion is someone with heavy features who would look much nicer without intervention.

Reactions: 11
I stopped following her a few years back as all the instahuns humble bragging, flogging tit, moaning and spouting 'be kind' really got on my nerves but came across her again with that podcast. I feel very sorry for her girls and a bit sorry for her ex husband but, my god, this is going to be a good one. :ROFLMAO:

1714033785261.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is 2020 and 2024. I would say her untouched face is much more fresh, attractive and better proportioned and the new pumped up version is not going to age well at all. Looks like a discount version of Instagram face.
---
Also, what’s with the wonky OTT fake eyelashes? That’s the size you would wear for a nightclub not daytime.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s got such a huge neck 🫣
think that’s partly why she got the fillers - to push out the face so the neck didn’t look so thick in comparison. Except, it hasn’t really achieved that…she just looks puffy. And has that older-lady-filler look.

Reactions: 4
Within a calendar year she's gone from divorce to engagement? 😬

This screenshot is from a 22nd Sept 2023 tattle post.
View attachment 2893425

When did she actually meet Breton Bae, does anyone remember?
Knowing the way FukkaPukka moves, she probably met him on 21st of September 2023
---
All I can think of is what Stripey Top’s mates are thinking about all this. Her inappropriate shouting about how she climaxes now with him makes me think she is just in that really embarrassing honeymoon phase of being sex-drunk. She thinks she’s being all edgy and cool being open about her sex life but it really is just so cringy and makes me think actually just how vanilla she really is. She has absolutely no respect for Matt making this so public. If he were doing the same thing, it would be tasteless, but slightly more understandable. The poor guy has pretty much disappeared from social media and he must be sitting there thinking how relieved he is to be out of the marriage with that narc.
Can anyone direct me towards the rough timing in the podcast for this? Cannot be doing with listening to the whole thing. Thank youuuuu!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Any hot takes on why her engagement isn’t on her profile yet??

is she waiting for PrOfEsSiOnAL photos of them together in their new home filled with little followers?

is she sparing HeR Ex’s feelings, and saves her remarkable resent for podcast recordings?

is she waiting for a sponsorship from Hinge? #ad #hingewedding

Or is she actually worried about the TROLLS questioning her timing and life choices?

this is too funny and tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Any hot takes on why her engagement isn’t on her profile yet??

is she waiting for PrOfEsSiOnAL photos of them together in their new home filled with little followers?

is she sparing HeR Ex’s feelings, and saves her remarkable resent for podcast recordings?

is she waiting for a sponsorship from Hinge? #ad #hingewedding

Or is she actually worried about the TROLLS questioning her timing and life choices?

this is too funny and tragic.
It’s going to come out as a newspaper/magazine article first.

• Haha
Reactions: 7