Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sorry if this has already been posted but her eldest was away with the grandparents Tuesday to Friday each week for quite some time. Mad that the spin on it all is that it was a shame that the daughter would call out for the grandmother in the night if she was upset and so on as opposed to 'what on earth is Anna thinking?'

Reactions: 9
Her staged/ airbrushed photos look completely different to her reels…. I am wondering how much makeup/ smokescreen there is going on. She is unrecognisable irl from the filtered posed photos.

Her telling everyone her children’s father didn’t make her climax seems like a cheap, low blow. Why on earth did she feel the need to do that?! I mean… publishing it on podcast to live forever more online for her kids to hear?!

I think moving in with a man with other kids when the breakup is so raw is unacceptably disturbing for her kids. They must be reeling from all the changes.

Reactions: 17
Why is she one of the judges on the Women's prize for Fiction award? What does she know about consistently writing compelling fiction?

Reactions: 13
It’s the “rogue, mustard hued stair runner” for me.

She’s so full of tit. I can’t believe people like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such an odd thing for her to focus on too?!
The small children’s home and family life is in pieces and needs to be calmly rebuilt … but this mother of the year is blathering on about soft furnishings and climaxing with Breton bae ( who actually exudes small/mid dick energy imo 🤣).

• Haha
Do you think her Breton guy is one of those men who had recently divorced and is drowning in sudden childcare responsibilities so in a hurry to partner up again as a way of making home life easy again (aka wife deals with it all)? She’s clearly not the right kind of of woman for this so this is going to be interesting 🍿
Stripey top apparently had been on hinge for 5 years prior to meeting puffa, but the rush to get engaged and move in seems very strange for a guy who already has kids. Presumably any house they move into won’t be housing 4 kids at once full time anyway. His ex seemingly is still around so would be having the kids too

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker, first time poster, on this thread of all threads...my goodness I find this whole situation absolutely compelling. I can't tear my ears and eyes away from it all. I even listened to the recent podcast (Sex Talks), why is her best friend enabling this behaviour? I do hope"my ex" is avoiding all social media as noone deserves this...it's like she doesn't realise she's speaking to thousands of people on these various platforms...and if I bloody hear the word navigate used outside of the maritime setting again I will implode

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s like a middle class Kerry Katona these days (sorry Kezza).

This is going to end badly.
Let’s hope Bretton boy is better at choosing soft furnishings, at least.

I’ve seen this play out so many times. It’s always the best thing ever at the beginning.

So they aren’t magpieing, she’s moved out and Matt is currently in the ex martial home with the children full time while she looks for a place to live with shag of the century?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So they aren’t magpieing, she’s moved out and Matt is currently in the ex martial home with the children full time while she looks for a place to live with shag of the century?
Excuse you, I think you mean HER PERSON!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You need to bring this back later in the thread as this has threat title all over it 😂😂😂
It’s giving Katie Price
---
Long time lurker, first time poster, on this thread of all threads...my goodness I find this whole situation absolutely compelling. I can't tear my ears and eyes away from it all. I even listened to the recent podcast (Sex Talks), why is her best friend enabling this behaviour? I do hope"my ex" is avoiding all social media as noone deserves this...it's like she doesn't realise she's speaking to thousands of people on these various platforms...and if I bloody hear the word navigate used outside of the maritime setting again I will implode
I listening to it as well out of morbid curiosity 😂 it was awful. “Navigate”, “parental paradox”, amongst her over sharing verbal diarrhoea. “I was in love with the concept of marriage, not the person. Olly Breton Olly Breton is my person.” Her lamenting that men on dating apps would be sending her dick pics or commenting on her tits (when she has photos of herself in a bra up…shocker that). Olly Breton Olly Breton. It was dire, but so so entertaining.
Anyone with a working brain cell can only deduce that Matt is extremely lucky to have got free from her and her delusions of self grandeur.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Also this idea that "no one talks about how hard marriage is after kids". What, no one? Come the duck on!!!!

• Haha
Also this idea that "no one talks about how hard marriage is after kids". What, no one? Come the duck on!!!!
Every sodding mumfluencer has talked about nothing but this for the last ten years and flogged every bloody product that might be linked to it too....including how the right interior can make every feel better including gloating about stair runners and the right tone of yellow on their kitchen cupboards....turns out that buying crap won't make your marriage work but you have to work on it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
#MyPersonOllyBretton looks like Fodney’s simpleton younger brother. The one that edged him on looks at the expense of sharing the family brain cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All I can think of is what Stripey Top’s mates are thinking about all this. Her inappropriate shouting about how she climaxes now with him makes me think she is just in that really embarrassing honeymoon phase of being sex-drunk. She thinks she’s being all edgy and cool being open about her sex life but it really is just so cringy and makes me think actually just how vanilla she really is. She has absolutely no respect for Matt making this so public. If he were doing the same thing, it would be tasteless, but slightly more understandable. The poor guy has pretty much disappeared from social media and he must be sitting there thinking how relieved he is to be out of the marriage with that narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All I can think of is what Stripey Top’s mates are thinking about all this. Her inappropriate shouting about how she climaxes now with him makes me think she is just in that really embarrassing honeymoon phase of being sex-drunk. She thinks she’s being all edgy and cool being open about her sex life but it really is just so cringy and makes me think actually just how vanilla she really is. She has absolutely no respect for Matt making this so public. If he were doing the same thing, it would be tasteless, but slightly more understandable. The poor guy has pretty much disappeared from social media and he must be sitting there thinking how relieved he is to be out of the marriage with that narc.
She described herself as a “sapiosexual” on a podcast - how one night stands aren’t for her and that she needs the mental connection. Like she’s such a rare gem, a sexual being of a higher order than us mere mortals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15