MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they are reading the comments on here. We are their influencers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Re previous chat about clemmie doing an interview - i think we have all just seen what happens when a self righteous, arrogant pompous buffoon goes on the record to “tell their side”. Clemmie would not be up to presenting herself sympathetically. I’ve said it many times before. The woman is not intelligent enough. She is tone deaf, she is a loose cannon. Independent Talent must know this. Allow her loose in front of a camera or a mic & she will bomb.

Reactions: 16
If it is, that post is so contrived 🙄🙄🙄 and I think they’re definitely reading comments on here and dare I say slightly enjoying all this now.
I agree. Subtle hints of MOD being drip fed by FOD over the next few weeks, and boom. She’s back with #ADs for mental health awareness - I betchya

Reactions: 11
I read that! It was an hotel in Ireland and relatively well known YouTuber rang to ask for a free stay in return for a review. The bloke refused stating his excellent reviews from paying customers was more than adequate. She proper slated him and his hotel so he slated her back and all the others like her! It was ace!
Ah yes the Elle Darby episode, you can watch her ‘performance’ here! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If it is, that post is so contrived 🙄🙄🙄 and I think they’re definitely reading comments on here and dare I say slightly enjoying all this now.
I’m still not sure, there’s a grey hoodie under the coat so could be the eldest still....🤔

Reactions: 9
Watched it again and I just don’t think Clemmie’s hair is long enough to be pulled back in a scrunchie.
(I’m too invested in this!)
I’m still half expecting them to split.

Reactions: 14
Just looking at M&S insta page - people saying MOD should be removed. I watched the video of her with that god awful camel jumper.. I am seeing her in such a different light after this scandal!

Reactions: 7
I read that! It was an hotel in Ireland and relatively well known YouTuber rang to ask for a free stay in return for a review. The bloke refused stating his excellent reviews from paying customers was more than adequate. She proper slated him and his hotel so he slated her back and all the others like her! It was ace!
Elle Darby?😂😂

Reactions: 2
That's still a lot of followers over 1m. I don't think he will go under at this rate unfortunately... 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watched it again and I just don’t think Clemmie’s hair is long enough to be pulled back in a scrunchie.
(I’m too invested in this!)
I’m still half expecting them to split.
I think that would be awful for the girls. Despite all of her wrongdoings I wouldn’t wish divorce on them. But I would imagine the public will expect/want some form of comeuppance for her from FOD - his initial
Post about her was lacking, but I have reread it since and it just comes across sad and gobsmacked. I genuinely don’t think he knew. I look back and I don’t think they even spent too much time together really. She had plenty of time to Tattle without him knowing.

Good lord I’m def on my period - I’m
Starting to feel sorry for FOD!! (Locks self in cupboard)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.