MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that would be awful for the girls. Despite all of her wrongdoings I wouldn’t wish divorce on them. But I would imagine the public will expect/want some form of comeuppance for her from FOD - his initial
Post about her was lacking, but I have reread it since and it just comes across sad and gobsmacked. I genuinely don’t think he knew. I look back and I don’t think they even spent too much time together really. She had plenty of time to Tattle without him knowing.

Good lord I’m def on my period - I’m
Starting to feel sorry for FOD!! (Locks self in cupboard)
You’re right it would be sad and I don’t wish divorce on them, i’m Just not seeing any show of solidarity. The way he’s behaved is very strange, even if he’s “angry and sad” I think that should have been private and he should have stood up for her publicly.
I’m just not sure if this is it for them, people have been speculating bad feeling and resentment for a while. Time will tell I suppose.

Reactions: 5
You’re right it would be sad and I don’t wish divorce on them, i’m Just not seeing any show of solidarity. The way he’s behaved is very strange, even if he’s “angry and sad” I think that should have been private and he should have stood up for her publicly.
I’m just not sure if this is it for them, people have been speculating bad feeling and resentment for a while. Time will tell I suppose.
I don’t think there is any solidarity. I think FOD is processing his issues with her first before he can stand with her and face the tit storm...

Ah well - her doing! Big enough to dish it out...

Reactions: 8
Maybe it's turning into a big game 😂
That he’s losing!

I come here for a read and a laugh, turn my phone off and POOOF the instabeggers go away. He has to scramble to try and live up to what we post and he has live with himself and his “squares” 24 hours a day. Just imagine, he wakes up wondering what people have said, he’ll be grabbing his phone and frantically searching this site and his name. I suppose they all do that. It’s not my idea of a fun life.

Reactions: 14
He must follow this page now. After all this is what MOD used to cause her undoing. And I imagine the more that gets said the more uncomfortable and tense the atmosphere must be at home.
He likely posts what he can to keep up appearances, and keep in touch with his brands.
He’s prob found himself in a huge tattlehole by finding all the delightful screenshoots of MODS work on here and found out just exactly how horrible she is.
Not the best way to find out your wife’s bad character x

Reactions: 3
But he’s posting he smells of urine. Which brands want to be associated with that?!

Now that he’s started posting just his ‘humour’, rather than endless ads you realise how empty his life is. Now that he can’t start everything with “have you ever wondered...well now you can XXX” or “we all have times when, but here’s XXXX to the rescue...” he really has very little to say. It’s quite tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Now that he’s started posting just his ‘humour’, rather than endless ads you realise how empty his life is. Now that he can’t start everything with “have you ever wondered...well now you can XXX” or “we all have times when, but here’s XXXX to the rescue...” he really has very little to say. It’s quite tragic.
I’ve only just noticed this - his posts are completely devoid of ads!

Reactions: 7
The FOD fangirls 🙄🤢🙄🤢🙄🤢
God help them if they think that drivel about children peeing on his neck is poetry!

Reactions: 10
I’ve only just noticed this - his posts are completely devoid of ads!
For now, while he is on his PR look-like-the-good-parent and hide-the-twin crusade.

I’m pleased he is the one with the injury and not the twin. That photo, taken with a selfie stick, is so stupidly dangerous.

Reactions: 7
It also shows how downmarket they are. Instachavs.

I mean that latest post... We’d keep away from someone like that, jumping off a deck like a 14 year old lout and shouting out when he hurt himself, if we were on that beach. They are not the sort of people I would want to associate with.

Reactions: 11
I think the reason Simon is posting all these weird posts is because all his brand partnerships are on hold. He doesn’t have anything to post so this is the best he can manage

Reactions: 13
Imagine having to go back to your day job because your wife fucked up all the juicy freeloading you had going on so well! 😂 awks..

well back to the real world of earning your living the honest way witches!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not being picky but that twin doesn’t look very safe.
there's countless photos posted on FOD's grid where one or other of the twins don't look safe - he's either throwing one of them ridiculously high into the air, balancing them both on himself simultaneously in various clearly dangerous positions - ie a twin standing on each shoulder, a twin balanced on his feet whilst his legs are in the air, one girl balanced upon an outstretched palm whilst his arm is straight up in the air - holding both girls in one hand and just generally using them as accessories to ridiculous yoga poses. the worst part being that on many occasions, despite the fact that this could be written off as FOD risking the girls' safety, MOD clearly took the photo - in many cases, the captions actually specify that she did - thus making it clear that to both of them, their children's physical safety comes in a firm second place when it comes to taking engaging photos for the gram.

also, whilst i appreciate he's continuing with his blur-out-the-child decision, not only does the twin on his shoulders look very unbalanced and unsafe, her face looks bright red like she's crying. exploiting the decision to semi-obscure his child's face as a way to try and conceal the fact his daughter is upset so that he has a relevant photo to share with his awful attempt at poetry makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6
I’m just reading his latest post and he’s engaged in the last 10mins with a fair few people who’ve commented.. and funnily enough, with 16likes, the is your wife still under the bus comment is still there 😂😂

• Haha
Surprised nobody has commented on the "some of the best things in life are free" captions on his stories..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
there's countless photos posted on FOD's grid where one or other of the twins don't look safe - he's either throwing one of them ridiculously high into the air, balancing them both on himself simultaneously in various clearly dangerous positions - ie a twin standing on each shoulder, a twin balanced on his feet whilst his legs are in the air, one girl balanced upon an outstretched palm whilst his arm is straight up in the air - holding both girls in one hand and just generally using them as accessories to ridiculous yoga poses. the worst part being that on many occasions, despite the fact that this could be written off as FOD risking the girls' safety, MOD clearly took the photo - in many cases, the captions actually specify that she did - thus making it clear that to both of them, their children's physical safety comes in a firm second place when it comes to taking engaging photos for the gram.

also, whilst i appreciate he's continuing with his blur-out-the-child decision, not only does the twin on his shoulders look very unbalanced and unsafe, her face looks bright red like she's crying. exploiting the decision to semi-obscure his child's face as a way to try and conceal the fact his daughter is upset so that he has a relevant photo to share with his awful attempt at poetry makes me feel very uncomfortable.
Threads have talked a lot about what he does with them, and on mumsnet too. It’s often really unsafe.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.