MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to Loose Lips and jeez those two are annoying AF. I thought their discussion about MOD was pretty good though.

Reactions: 1
He’s really not an attractive man at all is he?

looks like a woman that lives on the night bus, who smells of piss and wears a Tesco bag on his foot because his trainer has a hole in it.
Really unattractive, that's why he needs the girls (blurry or not) alongside him otherwise what woman in their right mind would follow him. I bet the kids wish they could disown both of them, this takes having embarrassing parents to a whole new level. He just makes me cringe, there is something very creepy about him

Reactions: 11
I still follow them both, now more out of morbid curiosity than anything else because this instamummy drama completely passed me by, but duck me does he have to write a sermon on every post?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Give me strength... people are actually writing ‘genius’ on his post about his poem that I couldn’t even bring myself to read because every time I read anything he posts all I can hear his his theatrical ott voice.

Reactions: 12
It was on woman’s hour today. And Tattle was mentioned!

Reactions: 5
Is the last line of that tit poem significant in relation to the four girls? Just him and them because his wife, and their mother, is still lying under that bus! He’s a cockwomble of the highest order and never have I wanted to punch someone in the face more than him. He should be standing by his wife and he should be including her, even in his desperate attention seeking. They are a business, they are a brand and whilst I don’t agree with what she’s done, at the end of the day nobody bleeping died.....so she called him a twit....she was just being truthful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Came here to say this! I’d be terrified to see that if I was MOD
At first I thought, oh he’s blurred her. Although not much. And then I thought, is she falling off? What the hell is he actually doing now? My child is roughly the same age. They aren’t babies. That’s quite silly as she must be quite heavy. I can’t believe he spends so little time with them but so much time with them balanced on his body.
It felt like he was just trying to imply it was just him and his girls, god he loves the drama.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ have you seen the comments on this post 🤮 FOD probably doesn’t think he needs MOD anymore because he will definitely be knocking one out every night when he reads all the love these sycophants are sending him!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think the poem is FOD’s reaction to us saying brands won’t be attracted to his faeces posts. But I’m watching the number of followers go down as I type. I don’t think the instagroupies are into poems. 😂

The bots seem to like it though!

3B6FFA1A-0807-44E1-BB40-5D804C3E1921.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can't help but think FoD knew about the whole thing but they have agreed for her to take the fall as he has the bigger following and 'more to lose'. The way she states in her apology 'I decided without telling anyone else that I would make an anonymous account' - Just a very strange way to word it, like she was determined to get across that he wasn't involved.
I wrote this comment on Fod’s Post: How is your Wife?? And I got blocked!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I unfollowed loads of the instamums last year but have been fascinated to go back and watch them over the last couple of weeks (morbid curiosity, not engagement - ok lurking huns?). The ones who would happily make a profit off their links to the ODs & the little pension pots are desperately trying to not put a foot out of line in the hope they get to fly below the radar.

The likes of NSSN and her branding agency are completely embroiled in all this, but it's how they make their $$, so they are keeping quiet. They were responsible for booking the Instamums at Camp Bestival and for ruthlessly flogging other mummy crap to us non stop over the past few years. My mate went to a winter festival they organised in Greenwich last year. Absolute tit show but sold to everyone as the place where all the cool insta mums go 🤮.
Off on a slight tangent, sorry, but thinking about it tonight has really pissed me off.
All of those leeches who have made a profit off the back of the ODs are just as bad and have shown themselves as even more pathetic for trying to slide out of the room without getting splattered by any of the flying 💩💩💩. "The No Bull Mama"? My arse. More like no balls mama. Grr.

Reactions: 12
Still losing 3.5 followers a minute even though I’m a celeb is on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I listened to the Clemmie Telford podcast with the Hoopers. It must have been recorded this year’s she mentioned the jewellery collaboration. There was an extremely high level of confidence and narcissism, from both of them, ,specially in the last part of the broadcast.
Of course, she had to jump on the podcast bandwagon.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.