MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture with the twin falling off his shoulders is odd, but the last line of the poem is something like “forget everyone else, it’s just you and me”
Everything he’s posted seems like a little dig at MOD. He seems like a really unpleasant person, the type to make MOD suffer for calling him a twit online (I don’t think he knew about the Alice account). He’ll be guilt tripping her for months over this....

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been said above, but could people be removing her from their followers rather than her deleting people from her end?

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has been said above, but could people be removing her from their followers rather than her deleting people from her end?
No, because it started happening all of a sudden in the last day or so. So not going to be blockings.

Fod has been loosing 100ish followers a day for the last few days. So below 1m come march at this rate 😂

Reactions: 11
Was that a flash of Clemmie that I saw in his stories? With the pink coat and a bobble in? Blink and you’ll miss it 👀

Reactions: 9
No, because it started happening all of a sudden in the last day or so. So not going to be blockings.

Fod has been loosing 100ish followers a day for the last few days. So below 1m come march at this rate 😂
It speeds up when he posts though. He’s losing a lot more than that today.

Reactions: 3
Has he suddenly started blurring the kids in a long overdue attempt at protecting them? Because that ship has SAILED!!

Reactions: 22
I unfollowed loads of the instamums last year but have been fascinated to go back and watch them over the last couple of weeks (morbid curiosity, not engagement - ok lurking huns?). The ones who would happily make a profit off their links to the ODs & the little pension pots are desperately trying to not put a foot out of line in the hope they get to fly below the radar.

The likes of NSSN and her branding agency are completely embroiled in all this, but it's how they make their $$, so they are keeping quiet. They were responsible for booking the Instamums at Camp Bestival and for ruthlessly flogging other mummy crap to us non stop over the past few years. My mate went to a winter festival they organised in Greenwich last year. Absolute tit show but sold to everyone as the place where all the cool insta mums go 🤮.
Off on a slight tangent, sorry, but thinking about it tonight has really pissed me off.
All of those leeches who have made a profit off the back of the ODs are just as bad and have shown themselves as even more pathetic for trying to slide out of the room without getting splattered by any of the flying 💩💩💩. "The No Bull Mama"? My arse. More like no balls mama. Grr.
Sorry everyone but who’s NSSN? Thanks

Reactions: 2
The unmumsy mum has just posted about unposed photos meaning so much which, to me, is completely relatable. Shows the huge gap between a genuine account and a mean girl mum in my opinion

Reactions: 16
I’ve watched and rewatched those stories. It’s Clemmie. Twins in Maroon/blue coats. Then there’s one in yellow. Then the eldest in grey hoodie.

that’s def Clemmie

Reactions: 7
I’ve watched and rewatched those stories. It’s Clemmie. Twins in Maroon/blue coats. Then there’s one in yellow. Then the eldest in grey hoodie.

that’s def Clemmie
If it is, that post is so contrived 🙄🙄🙄 and I think they’re definitely reading comments on here and dare I say slightly enjoying all this now.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.