MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there was some speculation about this last week but I really think it would make sense for Clemmie to be a guest on the High Low this week to talk about things from her side. She's been on before so will be relatively comfortable around Dolly and Pandora, they're under the same management so unlikely to slate her but normally offer a fairly balanced argument on whatever topic, it'll giver her a chance to say yes I was a dick and got carried away but this is all out of proportion.

Considering the press coverage I thought their silence on it last week was obviously because they'd been told not to talk about it by management but they must have had people writing in about it, not sure they can avoid this week especially considering the glee with which they jumped on the Colleen Rooney/Rebekah Vardy narrative!

Edited to add it will inevitably bump their ratings up... the amount of people who don't normally listen who will tune in to hear Clemmie's side of the story will be huge!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her self pride and social climbing ambitions would never ever have agreed to that. She had far more to lose in those stakes. He doesn’t care. But that value to her is higher than anything else and the public shame and her pride will probably hurt more than hurting her friends. She’s a narcissist. There’s simply no way.
She gets the 55k holidays and Reno stuff, he’s not interested. Her hand has been forced. She would not take the rap for him.
I agree she had much more to lose.
yes FOD has more followers and ad power but MOD is the one who has multiple options being a midwife, gas & air, book deals plus there’s the fashion, jewellery and interiors side too. She was totally aiming to make it up a level to celebrity status too. I think that’s why she comes across so bitter towards FOD, jealousy.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think MOD should be given such a wide and possibly sympathetic platform where she can spin it.
She should own it.

I’m now speculating that it was all part of the master plan to allow her to publish her Instamum exposé book just in time for Christmas. She’s got what she needs, freely renovated home, money in the bank. She can live without the fake friends. 🤔🤔🤔🤪

No Nilly she didn’t. Check your facts.
Oh god imagine!!!

Reactions: 3
Luisa saying UGG outed MOD 😂 was that true? I can’t remember any more. I like Luisa. What she’s saying is bang on. “all these mummy bloggers prostitute their kids” true!
i have to say UGG was the one that led me to tattle, and she quite often posts funny meme’s that completely relate to this thread on Tattle. Mercury in retrograde etc. Definitely reading here. She mentioned about the sacconne people too (sorry don’t know their name!)
Anyway I think she is fab! And completely unapologetic, v. Refreshing

Reactions: 20
Do t follow Luisa - just seen her November Christmas party. Won’t be looking again. Who’s UGG?

Reactions: 3
He’s really not an attractive man at all is he?

looks like a woman that lives on the night bus, who smells of piss and wears a Tesco bag on his foot because his trainer has a hole in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I read that! It was an hotel in Ireland and relatively well known YouTuber rang to ask for a free stay in return for a review. The bloke refused stating his excellent reviews from paying customers was more than adequate. She proper slated him and his hotel so he slated her back and all the others like her! It was ace!
not only did he slate her back - which WAS awesome - he ended up completely banning all influencers from staying in his hotel. i love the fact that he publicly took a stand against instabeggers, sending the message that such behaviour is not okay. as i recall, he ran a pretty exclusive - thus expensive - hotel, and the youtuber who he denied a free stay ended up filming a vlog of her crying about how badly she'd supposedly been treated simply because he had denied her offer of exposure in return. it just shows how deluded these instabeggers are - as though a mention on the gram justifies expensive freebies, as though exposure pays the bills!

instabeggers always beg for freebies that they can easily afford themselves, yet they refuse to pay because they seem to think they deserve special treatment. the hotel in question had loads of excellent reviews, so the guy had absolutely no reason to trade a free night in his hotel for a mere mention in a youtube vlog. instabeggers are just downright greedy and have absolutely no shame. if more companies and brands took a public stand against them - even naming and shaming - it might make them stop and think before grabbing for freebies they can easily afford.

Reactions: 22
I have a poem for you too Simon...

There once was a man called Fod,
Whose wife once thought she was God,
She picked on some women
Now she’s no longer winning,
So now Simon must post on his tod.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
i have to say UGG was the one that led me to tattle, and she quite often posts funny meme’s that completely relate to this thread on Tattle. Mercury in retrograde etc. Definitely reading here. She mentioned about the sacconne people too (sorry don’t know their name!)
Anyway I think she is fab! And completely unapologetic, v. Refreshing

I unfollowed most of the blue tick witches a while back .UGG & unmumsey mum are the only ones I follow.

I really like UGG, I want to get totally sloshed with her , she'd be so much fun. She also hasn't jumped on the let's all hate on MoD either .

He’s really not an attractive man at all is he?

looks like a woman that lives on the night bus, who smells of piss and wears a Tesco bag on his foot because his trainer has a hole in it.
Not being picky but that twin doesn’t look very safe.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.