MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is because I’ve been going back and forth to see new comments and they keep disappearing!!

Reactions: 6
She is because I’ve been going back and forth to see new comments and they keep disappearing!!
Don’t know about deleting comments those blooming jumpers they are wearing need deleting ( apologies if anyone has the same ones) they are bloody awful 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've rambled but what I think I am saying is that insta is nowhere near regulated enough. It is pure manipulation and the sooner the tide turns the better.
Wholeheartedly agree. I absolutely detest all the underhanded shilling that’s been going on and am so pleased it’s all coming out in the wash now.

I confess I was ‘influenced’ to buy a MOTHER T-shirt back in the day, it was more than I would ever usually spend on a t-shirt but as it was to raise funds for female survivors of war 🤷‍♀️ and more importantly, I knew I was being advertised to. HOWEVER, the quality was poor. It lost shape quickly, holes appeared, I felt like a nit. And I’ve never been so glad to be too poor to be influenced ever since 😆

The genuine businesses, hawking stuff, is fine. it’s obvious. What I object to are these accounts, the meteoric rise of the relatable instamum flogging what is for most, an unrealistic and ultimately unattainable lifestyle; seeming to genuinely recommend all this stuff they JUST LOVE and if you SWIPE UP and buy it all, then you can be in their fabulous club too...

God the thought of all those new mums, scrolling in the small hours, exhausted, in the dark with a crying baby, lonely, struggling, desperate for help... and then in slithers a relatable instamum, “hey. I see you. You’re not alone. This is hard. I know what you’re going through. But we’re in this together. You can do it! See how I have everything under control? See my perfect life? You can have it all too! Just like me! You know what would help? This mediocre over-priced change bag. This one-size-fits-all makeup. This ludicrously prices candle. These boots. This baby snuggle thing. BUY THEM ALL.... (let’s just skip the part when I was give all this stuff for free and I would never have bought it myself, babe)”

They’re disgusting, underhanded, devious, greedy, parasites. And I for one am glad MOD has blown the lid off this whole thing, even further.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can’t see his Instagram.....

I wonder if clem thought the lid cast would be a way to test the waters?

Reactions: 3
I dare someone to write in response to FOD's question of Why is the bag on her head...

'But dad you told me to do this so we had a funny video but my face was covered because of the issues around child protection!'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stand down everyone, normal service has resumed!

Pre-recorded stories ✔
Random twaddle ✔
Twins ✔
No thought of safety! ✔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Award for the most staged insta post goes to.... FOD. The little girl could not have climbed up the cupboard shelves like that. Oh and look, there happens to be a packet of perfectly positioned hobnobs. Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s gross, with his performing monkeys; he spouts nonsensical crap about what he’s filming while they are supposed to have been being sneaky behind his back. The *narrative* doesnt match. So obviously posed with bad grammar and spelling. Showing their pantry with a surfeit of peanut butter and an open pack of biscuits in the top shelf which they wouldn’t even be able to see unless he pointed it out. Don’t most people put their biscuits in a tin or jar so they don’t go stale?

Reactions: 10
So staged! You can tell by the other contents on the shelves that biscuits don’t “live” in that cupboard.

Reactions: 12
Desperado Sly Mon is making his girls dance to his toons. You’d almost think it was an advert for PipnNut all over the bottom shelf.

Reactions: 7
I called him out for a staged pic with the twins months ago and he responded denying it!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.