MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate lawlers reply to all the comments re MOD
That is the best (read: “only”) defence I have seen for MOD. Really well balanced reply. Not hiding from the mistake but keeping it in proportion. The only bit I’d disagree with is “hugely experienced midwife” which MOD arguably isn’t (three sets of maternity leave in 10 years of employment, part time after first babies, followed by one day a week after twins).

Reactions: 39
It was prob #gifted. No one buys that much in one go
Possibly but You could if you were earning the kind of money they were/are. If it wasn’t gifted then it’s possible that he’s trying to wave to the company now.

Reactions: 2
That is the best (read: “only”) defence I have seen for MOD. Really well balanced reply. Not hiding from the mistake but keeping it in proportion. The only bit I’d disagree with is “hugely experienced midwife” which MOD arguably isn’t (three sets of maternity leave in 10 years of employment, part time after first babies, followed by one day a week after twins).
It's so weird that being balanced is so revolutionary. She's got the tone right. I expect she'll get mauled for it anyway because no one seems to like balance when it comes to MOD outside of this thread (which is odd seeing as we are all horrible trolls).

Reactions: 13
Finally someone is speaking some sense. Well done Kate Lawler.. FOD could learn a thing or two about responding to controversy.
Well so could MOD. And hugely experienced midwife is debatable. As is doing the listeners a disservice by omitting it. Perhaps if MOD addressed it in a humane way, instead of nonsensical excuses, that might be a way of responding to controversy.

Reactions: 6
Can not stand Kate Lawlers podcast. She gets right on my nerves...but I may give this one a listen

Reactions: 5
Kate Lawler using the MOD fiasco for attention and ratings. All the same. Clearly not the time.

Reactions: 9
If MOD is no longer practicing as an NHS midwife or if her position is under review (whatever the reasons) I would imagine the listeners would like to know, you wouldn't want to listen and possibly take advice from a doctor only to find out they'd recently been suspended. Just saying it would be nice if Kate could clarify if Clemmie is currently working as a midwife for the NHS

Reactions: 4
He’s replied to the calling out saying this is perfectly normal behaviour in his house. I wonder if leaving open packets of biscuits in the centre front of the pantry normal too? If the twins turned around they’d see the biggest hobnob of all behind his #gifted Google Pixel.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If MOD is no longer practicing as an NHS midwife or if her position is under review (whatever the reasons) I would imagine the listeners would like to know, you wouldn't want to listen and possibly take advice from a doctor only to find out they'd recently been suspended. Just saying it would be nice if Kate could clarify if Clemmie is currently working as a midwife for the NHS
FD60E783-8C13-4271-A8E5-6EDD4D806EEC.jpeg

The NMC is an openly searchable register. Clemmie is still registered as a midwife and there are no sanctions (at least for now).

All these people crave the viewing/listening figures. Ultimately, they absolutely do not care about anyone more than themselves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.