MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’s been said before but, MOD said in her ‘apology’ that she had joined tattle ‘earlier this year’ ... didn’t she join in November 2018??

Reactions: 6
I’m sure it’s been said before but, MOD said in her ‘apology’ that she had joined tattle ‘earlier this year’ ... didn’t she join in November 2018??
Yep and was the 9th post on her thread, when she said there were ‘thousands’ of comments. I’m not sure what she said was an apology either.

Reactions: 9
Yep and was the 9th post on her thread, when she said there were ‘thousands’ of comments. I’m not sure what she said was an apology either.
True...was more a ‘woe is me, it’s everyone else fault’ type thing.

Reactions: 4
Well at last those poor girls finally got a break from working. Hardest working twins in the world. I still can't get around any parent sharing every detail of their children's lives like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It looks like FODS barber story was posted in real time 😮😮😮

He’s got to be lurking here taking notes! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If FOD lays off including the girls as much, then at least thats one good thing to have come from the mess.
Can't imagine that is going to last but you never know. Maybe the impact of this whole thing on the girls has made them open their eyes to the many other repercussions of using your kids on social media. Could they be waiting to hear back from their sponsors, FOD's in particular, as to whether any current or planned AD's can go ahead if the kids aren't the main focus anymore. I honestly think he doesn't care if they are in the shots or not, he just wants to be that Dad on social media with a million besotted followers, hanging on his every pathetic word and praising every thing he does and says

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over how photoshopped that M&S picture is!
Yes it is very heavily photoshopped. Her head has been photoshopped onto the neck, you can easily tell because the neck is too long and the head is at an unnatural angle. Looks very odd. I showed it to a colleague who is a graphic designer and they confirmed it was photoshopped, in their expert opinion, and they wanted to contact M&S and offer their services because the graphic designers they're using are properly tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
MOD & Fod #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is still hiding from her Peers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
MOD & Fod #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is still hiding from her Peers!
[

Maybe this is how he has to get his rocks off now. And he's obviously hoping for DMs to confirm.

Reactions: 3
You need to remember how they react to tattle generally is always over the top, that’s why their sheep always react like tattle have hunted them down and broke into their house at 1:30am, not wrote some negative & critical things on a separate website. So the level of outrage has been brought on by the influenzas and then the race element brought it to the news, and once it’s hit a couple of news companies all the other news companies want a slice too! It’s crazy really but the level of outrage doesn’t surprise me!
I’ll admit it, I first checked out Tattle out of interest purely because of how it had been demonised with influencers Labelling it as ‘trolling’ - when the reality is, it’s people hacked off with the influencer industry promoting an unachievable and false ‘reality’ which long term is damaging to people’s wellbeing. *of course* outlets like Tattle would pop up. And the absolute hypocrisy of crying ‘trolls’ when a number of these mumfluencers are the first to complain to their audience masses of they are dissatisfied with a company/ service/ online message , and happily damage someone’s elses livelihood and reputation... but their actions are beyond reproach? Do me a favour!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just thought I’d put it out there that my first and second babies were very very quick so I was really worried about my third. My midwife was certain I wouldn’t make it to hospital so kept talking me through what to do if I went into labour at home...
My third was born after I was induced and she was my longest labour. Still very short by some standards but I think around 3 hours all in.
Oh that sounds a sensible length of time! Probably much nicer than a mega mega quick labour.

Reactions: 3
Omg totally!!! She's loaded we all know that, why can't she just buy her tickets and promote the gifted ones or do a competition!
There’s a saying, ‘money goes to money’... and this is how the rich stay rich!
I have a moderately wealthy minor-celeb friend who is gifted stuff all the time (eg a vi-spring bed and mattress. Not the most sexy but £££ all the same and they could well afford to buy it but who’s going to decline a new bed?) and they would think nothing of borrowing a fiver or tenner here and there from me when caught short... but NEVER remembering to pay it back. So I feel like a chump because who wants to be the type of person to ask for a fiver back... 😳

So don't lynch me, but despite everything, I would miss seeing FOD's posts if he left the gram.
So don't lynch me, but despite everything, I would miss seeing FOD's posts if he left the gram.
It’s okay. You’re in a safe place. You can speak freely.
It’s a well-known disease, easily contracted, called ‘hate-watching’. We all do it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.