MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
although it's likely just a poor attempt at FOD humour, if i still couldn't tell my twin daughters apart over three years after their birth, i wouldn't be announcing it to over a million people on social media, predominantly because i'd be embarrassed andashamed. it was fair enough when the twins were babies, but despite being identical, they do have their differences and i'm pretty sure total strangers who follow FOD can identify which twin is ottilie and which is delilah - i know i certainly can! i guess that's what you get when you exploit your daughters as commodities and money-makers, instead of his children.

i imagine FOD is attempting to play on the running joke of "i can't tell my daughters apart, ha ha ha!", where MOD always had to jump in and comment that he'd muddled them up again, but it wasn't funny three years ago, and it certainly isn't now. it just screams useless, inattentive father tbh - which certainly isn't something i'd want to publicise!

also, i think FOD forgot to include an #AD hashtag for that seemingly endless supply of pip & nut. i predict a sponsored post coming soon to an FOD grid near you... 🤣

FOD still can't tell the difference between the twins, 'cause when he looks at them the ££ signs in his eyes flash DING, DING, DING!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
'climbing for a staged hobnob might be precarious, but FOD thinks he's hilarious'

Reactions: 12
Well so could MOD. And hugely experienced midwife is debatable. As is doing the listeners a disservice by omitting it. Perhaps if MOD addressed it in a humane way, instead of nonsensical excuses, that might be a way of responding to controversy

Couldn’t agree more - what were there no other midwives available to do a podcast with you Kate? Was it just by chance you chose the most controversial “midwife” on Instagram! What a tw**t KL is!

Reactions: 3
posing twins to balance for hobnobs is a precarious art, but "duck the danger" thinks FODknob "i can't tell 'em apart!"

MOD's absence has FOD at a loss, without her to identify which twin he's posting photos of...

FODknob still can't tell the difference between the twins, 'cause when he looks at them the ££ signs in his eyes flash BLING, BLING, BLING!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8
Nobody is interested in my mental health, I know, I’ll hang a twin from off a shelf

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Could be a cardboard cut out..... 🤔

Rip up the decking anyway!
Maybe CT (single white female) popped over and is finally having her day in the sun playing the ‘other Clemmie’.

Take the bunny off the hob and tear up the decking for sure!

So many brilliant thread suggestions!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thread title: FODKnob threw his elf under the bus, so this Christmas in Kent they’ve a KID on the shelf

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How incredibly lucky Slymon was right on hand just when the twins were nicking the biscuits... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another thread suggestion:
With instaposts so manic,
I predict it won't be long,
Til FOD becomes so desperate,
He'll release a Xmas song

Reactions: 18
How incredibly lucky Slymon was right on hand just when the twins were nicking the biscuits... :rolleyes:
...just at that perfect moment where it looks like one twin is helping the other twin AND with his camera too! How fortuitous that the insta-gods were looking so favourably on him. So candid!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The NMC, if they assess the individual is an immediate threat in their role, can impose interim conditions on practice or a suspension pending the full hearing. The full process (IF it gets to a hearing) is likely to be a long one but the lack of any current conditions is likely to mean: 1) initial screening has not been completed yet, or more likely, 2) Clemmie is not viewed as a risk and can therefore continue to practice until a hearing (IF it gets that far, it could all conclude with no further action after screening).
Yikes...too much information. Certainly don't think she should lose her job over this

Completely agree. An insight, as many of us had suspected, and cri de coeur, for sure.
I agree with this, I think she could see things were getting out of hand and I suspect that FOD was the one that didn't want to things to change, he was on a roll and couldn't (or wouldn't) stop

Forget Elf on a shelf this Christmas..here’s Twin hanging from a limb..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.