Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is awful! She’s a scammer. Even if she said, we’ve been gifted Prime and the kid is selling them for 50p for a charity. Surely the people in the village see through her and it’s not just tattlers?

Reactions: 14
This is awful! She’s a scammer. Even if she said, we’ve been gifted Prime and the kid is selling them for 50p for a charity. Surely the people in the village see through her and it’s not just tattlers?
I think the fact he’d been there 2 hours and only sold 2 means yes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh yes greeds, the garden has gone from a natural wildlife friendly space to a concrete monstrosity.
Think of the hedgehogs, the bees, the ladybugs.

how any mother of young children can care so little about our children’s future is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Selling baby booties on your FB, absolutely shameful.

The prime scam is as expected teaching her kid to be a scammer like her. When people post these types of posts it’s because their kid is selling something they’ve made themselves or a toy they were given for a birthday/christmas.
They are selling a free item for a profit and not even giving it to charity ? She’s vile to the core isn’t she.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just saw a comment on her tik tok asking how the gold sink held up in the old house 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how long this comment will last before it's deleted. 🤔 Saying that, Greedy has liked the comment.

Screenshot_20240512_233714_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nah, they won't be there when she's old enough for that.

Screenshot_20240512_234356_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The comments on her Tiktok are brutal. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
My favourite one is it now resembles "a prison block" hahahaha.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.