Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why nobody calling her out!! Everyone seen the garden on watts and morgan pmsl
I honestly see it as struggling for content, she has zero to post about, the baby is growing (and no one wants to see kid content) and they've not sold their house.

Unless she shifts that house and it's all new content for that she'll be all dried up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That baby definitely did not want to be held 😂 I have a clingy baby and he wraps his arms and legs around me

Reactions: 9
I really wish she'd stop banging on about the garden. It's sly and deceiving to the majority of her followers who don't even realise the house is on the market, and has been since March. She's drip feeding all the time and there really is no need for it. And why the duck she filling the garden with crap all the time. Like anyone is even bothered about it.

Reactions: 18
She’s been on the sun beds again!! She literally only stopped because they were trying for freebie like the alcohol. She’s an idiot

Reactions: 15
So she promised her home bargains haul, showing the garden...Still nothing...don't know why people follower her ? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Not buying one of her bff's padding pools from ASDA? Not that a baby who is too young to sit unaided has any need for a paddling pool anyway 🙄

Reactions: 4
She'll lift all that out of the outside kitchen when she leaves... I'd love to be her neighbour so I could record it. I cab see her right now lifting it all and leaving empty spaces
---
Not buying one of her bff's padding pools from ASDA? Not that a baby who is too young to sit unaided has any need for a paddling pool anyway 🙄
She'll whack a few water pillowsariund thw baby Nd sit there drinking her wine.....

Reactions: 4
Is this concrete bbq area the front garden?
I don't get her reveals, it's been a year in the waiting...she's done nothing except buy an olive tree from Costco, everything has been done by tradesmen and was free. All she has to do is just film a before and after. She can't even be arsed to unpack a bag of shopping apparently this is her job!

Reactions: 17
The listing says the bbq is included by negotiation. Looks like you'd have to pull the whole wall apart to get it out anyway. I can not understand how you would add that level of detail in a garden only to put it on the market within months.

Reactions: 7
Is this concrete bbq area the front garden?
I don't get her reveals, it's been a year in the waiting...she's done nothing except buy an olive tree from Costco, everything has been done by tradesmen and was free. All she has to do is just film a before and after. She can't even be arsed to unpack a bag of shopping apparently this is her job!
Don’t be a troll, she’s got a newborn and has had hardly any maternity leave you know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All the gushy comments on the garden reveal are infuriating, don’t the sheep and instahuns know the gaff is up for sale? Plus in the last story she’s so pissed, as per

Reactions: 12
All her followers frothing at the gash and wanting an invite round for a burger. bleeping idiots. One day they'll turn up and a total stranger will answer the door and they will all be baffled why she's not there.
Stop being such a dick Greedy and be truthful for once.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Please direct me to the thread of her home being up for sale! Why? I was thinking how the heck can she afford all this. I’m new to her and she infuriates me. What does she do for a living that can afford that lovely house? We are both full time workers and can’t spend like that.

When she showed her Costco receipt she paid by Mastercard so likely running up large credit card bills.

When she showed her Costco receipt she paid by Mastercard so likely running up large credit card bills.
Some debit cards are now operated by Mastercard. I'm with natwest and have a Mastercard. Husband is with nationwide and still has a visa debit card. She's still a dick though!

Reactions: 12
Don’t be a troll, she’s got a newborn and has had hardly any maternity leave you know 🙄
If you ever need to do a reaction video to all this mean trolling then look no further to the "victim" herself (velcro baby not included). Don't forget to use the phrases such as "be kind" "if you haven't got slurp anything nice to say then slurp don't say it" and my favourite "you do you". If someone asks a question which bring your lies out to light then block them. If someone gives you advice which you don't like to read then delete it. Finally play the mental health card and have a couple of days on the sofa eating chocolate from your sideboard then return with a photo of a bagel. You have to protect your head space 😆 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9