Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selling baby booties on your FB, absolutely shameful.

The prime scam is as expected teaching her kid to be a scammer like her. When people post these types of posts it’s because their kid is selling something they’ve made themselves or a toy they were given for a birthday/christmas.
They are selling a free item for a profit and not even giving it to charity ? She’s vile to the core isn’t she.
She must be desperate for money - a fiver!!!!

Reactions: 7
First rule of influencer school, don’t react to the negative comments, it just fuels the fire, second rule of influencer school, don’t try and be funny in your passive aggressive replies, it makes you look like a twit!!! Major FAIL greedy guts…😆😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 17
First rule of influencer school, don’t react to the negative comments, it just fuels the fire, second rule of influencer school, don’t try and be funny in your passive aggressive replies, it makes you look like a twit!!! Major FAIL greedy guts…😆😆😆
She can't help herself, if she thought she was in the right she'd reply to the comments about her car park oops I mean garden, but she can't so she deletes them and then blocks them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How sad 😭 teach your kids to give, she's selfish to the core and it's obviously monkey see monkey do. Disgusting.
Has she actually posted her address for all to see? Like I’m aware that her house is already incredibly easy to find but this?

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she isn’t addressing comments about moving unless she isn’t planning too. Someone could see and be interested? And why say she’s going to the garden centre for pots & plants etc 🤔

Reactions: 6
So she's shared her tick tock link on her stories saying how brutal the comments are and to go have a laugh . Hmmm is this her I'm not bothered stance . Obviously she can only handle people telling her how amazing she and everything she touches are . 🤣🤣 mental health day pending

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she so cagey about selling the house?!
It can't be for privacy / security reasons because she's quite open with her info/address on FB anyways.
Locals know where she lives and people further away surely don't care that much to go find it?!
Does she think she is beyonce and worthy of a stalker??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes and shared pics of her kids school name and rugby club
Guarantee her three kids are all over the dark web, absolutely disgusting parenting. There's ZERO safe guarding but it's all worth the easy money. Those poor, poor children

Reactions: 11
Pizza? I’m very confused by both these 2 always claiming to be starting a healthier lifestyle/weight loss mission.

Pair of fat, lazy, lying twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 16