Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harriet gives me the utter heebie newbies 🤮 she looks like a dirty old man. Yuck yuck and yuck

The pair of them are welcome to eachother 🤮

Reactions: 10
The listing says the bbq is included by negotiation. Looks like you'd have to pull the whole wall apart to get it out anyway. I can not understand how you would add that level of detail in a garden only to put it on the market within months.
So in other words.. give me more money for my bbq that I didn't pay a penny for and I will leave it!

Reactions: 9
The listing says the bbq is included by negotiation. Looks like you'd have to pull the whole wall apart to get it out anyway. I can not understand how you would add that level of detail in a garden only to put it on the market within months.
And who would pay extra for a bloody bbq when we live in Wales and it rains 360 days of the year
Why is she saying can't wait to use it this summer when she's already emptying the house to move???

Reactions: 14
Probably already been said but she only got her free kitchen around September/October last year and they gifted her the utility too. I hope they got something signed that if she sold up under a year (for example) she’s got to pay them back. Sadly it probably won’t happen and she’ll scam another company at the new house 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I remember when she bought this house she was hinting for ages about some 'big news'. Everyone on Tattle figured it out and then she did a Q&A someone asked if they'd bought a house and she posted a gushing reply of 'oh I wish that would be a dream it's not a house I promise!' then a week later announced they'd bought that house...

It's a very weird way to work as an 'influencer'. Flogging your tat to your audience but also bare face lying to them all the time. How can she expect people to trust her? Same with the sober thing - she wasnt sober, she was pregnant.

Reactions: 19
Well I've seen it all now!!! Won't all them gifted!!!!! Disgusting and she put her address on facebook..........why don't you give him pocket money?????
I’ve come here to say this too. It’s counterproductive, surely?! He’s not selling his belongings to earn cash (which I’m all for, by the way)
He’s selling GIFTED items. Like son like mum I guess. Or is she using the kids because nobody will buy tit off her ?!
---
Also, just casually giving out the address. She will be on stories later, crying that someone has turned up at the house

Reactions: 18
She used to 'wash cars' now scams people. What great footsteps those kids have to walk in lets hope they choose not to

Reactions: 10
I remember when the kitchen place shared with her the names of anyone who sent them a message. And she blocked everyone. Whose laughing now!!!! Hope they have seen her house for sale and relise they have been scammed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone have screen shots of the gifted stuff she's flogging on Facebook ill add them to the wiki, or just in general screen shot her posts and put them on here for the blocked people, and no need to follow her or add to her views you can see them all on Google on any of the instagram viewer sites 😁

Reactions: 5