Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’s got another place lined up. Did she get the beds gifted?
The mattreses were! Either way you'd think getting so much free shite thrown at her she would at least do a give away for them for her 'fans' greedy by name greedy by nature

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The mattreses were! Either way you'd think getting so much free shite thrown at her she would at least do a give away for them for her 'fans' greedy by name greedy by nature
Hopefully these companies will see what she’s really like and she’ll get f*** all for her next house. It’s the same as other ‘influencers’ who get a stack of clothes gifted then sell them! Sorry but if I was in that position I’d sell them and make a point of showing I’d donated the money to charity. Greedy, grabby, ugly people that refuse to work a day in their life!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hope she does a charlotte dawson and literally crumbles under the cost of having to pay 2 mortgages. Surely she's not getting enough to have 2 houses thou? What does she do advertise hair stuff and post freebie every single day. How is that a job?

Reactions: 11
Hope she does a charlotte dawson and literally crumbles under the cost of having to pay 2 mortgages. Surely she's not getting enough to have 2 houses thou? What does she do advertise hair stuff and post freebie every single day. How is that a job?
I'm trying to think what she still has....?
P&g must pay big as hinch seems to be living the high life off them at the mo aswell
But what else has she got?
Amazon aff links...
wild deodorant...
And begging for freebies, then selling them on marketplace??

Reactions: 6
Why is she wanting a olive tree for the garden , when she's trying to sell the house ? I wish I had another account to ask
Weird isn't it, it's like she's trying to hide the fact the house is up for sale. Mind you, she'll take everything not nailed down with her - look at the garden the last time

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
You're seriously seeing something 'seedy' about a school name that's in a language that you don't speak? Get a grip eh?
I just find it strange that's all I never even knew it ment a word in Welsh if someone said that to me it would have a completely different meaning that's all I was getting at.

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing by your comment about the name of the school you’re not Welsh?
No I am not Welsh and if someone said that to me it would have a different meaning. But I am not also going to Google every word to check what it means. I by no means was 'bashing' the Welsh language. if it was the name of a school where I am from it probably wouldn't be allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No I am not Welsh and if someone said that to me it would have a different meaning. But I am not also going to Google every word to check what it means. I by no means was 'bashing' the Welsh language. if it was the name of a school where I am from it probably wouldn't be allowed.
Move on… with every post you’re making it worse you are being extremely rude!

Reactions: 7
Wow 😂😂 cultured! The fact that it has “Y” on its own surely tells you it’s not English?!

The school is very close to where they currently live. Within walking distance. I’m not sure we should be sharing the name of the school or the other parents’ names here though

Reactions: 15