Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #13 Jack certainly puts the 'ick' in 'ixperiment'.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Here x

@TwooTwooTwitTwitTwoo here you go love
---
I know we're all saying our goodbyes and genuinely sharing the love but just wanted to say a big fat thank you for the past couple of months.
My personal life has been absolutely tit and a few things have led me to go back into therapy. My marriage and my children are all good, just had a couple of bereavements and big arguments in real life.
You lot have made me roar with laughter every week and taught me to appreciate Monday coming around because I get to hang out with a funny bunch of buggers who I don't have to explain myself to and won't judge me. Got my first therapy session next week, won't be a patch on you lot x
Obviously looking forward to MAFSUK in the autumn and to bumping into you all on other threads.
Xx
Big love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sara saying to Cass I've never spoken to you. I wonder why.

Cass calling her out was best part of the show!!!
---
What happened to Ridges face???!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Right my views on tonight

E4 took the piss with adverts , thank god I could fast forward!
Jono is a bleep who needs to buy socks and a personality
Lauren is fabulous and her hair looks lovely tonight.
Ellie is a hideous witch. I hope Jono breaks her heart - If she has one
Ben - meh, boring still
Tim - been bugging me who he looks like and he looks like my brother 😂
Saraaa - just saw the dollar signs. I wonder what the real truth is s she seems real unpopular with the cast
Jayden and miss anxiety - I hate how he had to be the judge over other couples. Eden and her eyebrows just get on my tits
Tori - just looks like she needs a bloody good wash . Thinks she’s one of the lads and hates women. After seeing the truth of jack why is she still with him?
Jack - glazed Christmas ham what more needs to be said
Cassandra - gorgeous and her dad is lovely
Tristan - so obviously battling with being in the closet
Michael and Stephen - beautiful but little else
Dirty dick and andie - andie is gorgeous and dick started out well but turned into a dirty old man
Jade and Deece - happy but both seem immature
Tin man - my future husband 🥰
Lucinda - love her. Absolute Queen

Anyway that’s my views. If I’ve forgotten anyone they obviously bored me. See you all soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I only watched the dinner party reunion episode last night so haven't seen the last one yet but I've just got to say oh my god I can't believe how vile Jono and Ellie are! During the series I thought Ellie had come across as a sweetheart but she showed her true colours at that dinner party, nasty smug witch and Jono is absolutely vile. No self awareness for his behaviour whatsoever. How Lauren didn't end up lobbing a drink over them both I don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oooh @Sonz1981 I've just had a thought! After you win the lotto and fly us all down under, can we get a week in the couples' retreat place please. Hinterland? That looked lush
P.S. hope your kid's birthday was fab x
I speedread that and thought you'd written Hitlerland, like a theme park for right wing nutters.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s it then for another year. In this emotional moment I’d just like to draw inspiration from Jono and say ‘meh, meh meh meh, meh’ (because that’s all I heard when he spoke).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had to catch up late on this weeks eps and the thread. Echoing everyone else, I love how fun and clever these threads have been! it's the first year I've followed the show and honestly without the threads I'd have given up ages ago 😂

Reactions: 10
Well I didn’t win the Euromillions I’m afraid . Will keep trying to win and fund the great MAFS tattle tour!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I only started it on Sunday and I'm on S3 ep 2 now I'm loving it!
I hated s2 and 3 - s1, 4 and 5 are insanely good 😍

Can you please link the spoiler thread 😇
Here you go:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m a MAFS newbie. So I’ve got the joy of watching as many seasons as I can access. Must admit though this one was pretty dull so hoping the older ones are goodies.

Reactions: 6