Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #13 Jack certainly puts the 'ick' in 'ixperiment'.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tickets are £29 at our nearest venue. I wonder what she’s like live. Not sure if there’s a meet and greet for our local show.

Reactions: 1
I booked three tickets at £20 each with all the booking fees it was £69.70. Can't get much for that price today lol. We've hoping to have a meal after and make into a fun girls night :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lucinda is doing an event near me...tickets went on sale today, so did the extra release for the Foos. I opted for a night with Dave Grohl 🤘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1000012886.jpg

if anyone likes a bit of aus amazing race, cyrell will be in this years 😂 hope there's a wine challenge somewhere 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I booked three tickets at £20 each with all the booking fees it was £69.70. Can't get much for that price today lol. We've hoping to have a meal after and make into a fun girls night :)
Turns out one of my girls group chats wants to go to see Lucinda so we're going to do the same as you and have a girls night out, dinner drinks & Lucinda!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually looked at the one near me after seeing that some of you are going. It sold out straight away 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Turns out one of my girls group chats wants to go to see Lucinda so we're going to do the same as you and have a girls night out, dinner drinks & Lucinda!
Did you manage to get tickets? My friend & I were going to go too Birmingham but it sold out

• Sad
Did you manage to get tickets? My friend & I were going to go too Birmingham but it sold out
Got a text from them last night saying it's sold out but they're on the waiting list just incase any tickets become available :( gutted!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The one in Brighton is moving to a much bigger venue because it sold out straight away. I think there are further tickets on sale tomorrow. Maybe worth keeping an eye out in case the same thing happens elsewhere.

• Heart
The venue near me is small too. Hopefully they'll change it to a bigger one and I can get tickets 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She sold out Glasgow really quickly. It got upgraded from the 600 capacity Oran More to 2.5k capacity O2 Academy and she sold that out rapid too.

Never got tickets for either
---
She sold out Glasgow really quickly. It got upgraded from the 600 capacity Oran More to 2.5k capacity O2 Academy and she sold that out rapid too.

Never got tickets for either

• Wow
Reactions: 8