Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't enough caffeine in my system yet to even have a quick glance, but is she not melting in that tacky looking WALKING jacket.
And isn't she inside her house... 🤣 not walking, tut tut.

Reactions: 6
I hope she gets her new phone sorted soon - ahe is missed on here and we have a big night of Lidl being socially awkward coming up - gurning gum smile alert 🤣
Whats the betting that we dont see the dress in all its glory....oh i was having so much fun the phone was away an no one got a pic! Also takin bets on a debs hairdo

Reactions: 7
Whats the betting that we dont see the dress in all its glory....oh i was having so much fun the phone was away an no one got a pic! Also takin bets on a debs hairdo
100% the usual debs hairdo she always gets, Chrysal & Co earrings
Red sole shoes and handbag sourced by Shopper in BT bought with 1000s worth of vouchers
1000023814.jpg

---
Exclusive my arse!!! It’s on the voduz page for all to get.
absolute dose of a woman!
I hope she wasnt getting paid for that Denise did all the talking

Reactions: 9
What a surprise no posts from her because she’s not getting paid to post and doesn’t seem to have any real connections with anyone beyond that.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.