Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked up the company of the winner and let’s just say she’s not picking products from a Chinese catalogue!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its very telling though that others there can post pics and have a chat and show the craic but she can’t cos she’s not getting paid.

Reactions: 12
The eyes will be out of her head altogether tomorrow and the hands will be waving even more wildly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah wait and see she’ll tag the winner and congratulate her 🤣🤣
She probably has never heard of her as she wasn’t paid by her to join her QVC website 🤣delighted for the winner whoever she is 🏆
Poor Lisa won’t be seeing her name on the prize AGAIN to place in Daraghs den until witch mc mansion is built, pretty poor office in the basement with so few awards being such a talented designer 🤣
---
Who called the gummy smile 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably has never heard of her as she wasn’t paid by her to join her QVC website 🤣delighted for the winner whoever she is 🏆
Poor Lisa won’t be seeing her name on the prize AGAIN to place in Daraghs den until witch mc mansion is built, pretty poor office in the basement with so few awards being such a talented designer 🤣
---
Who called the gummy smile 😊
Me I called the Gummy smile, shite hair do, desert diamonds Chrysal & Co earrings..

• Haha
She’ll be quiet for the weekend she must have thought she had it in the plastic bag 🤣🤣
Eh.. surely you mean the designer quality straw bag with removable lining and little feet??? Plastic bag? Wash your mouth out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet she is seething through that horse mouth of hers. Runner up, my arse. She lost. They probably only said that to appease the witch. Everyone sitting at that table are work people. It's very telling when someone has no friends, only work associates.

Reactions: 12
How did she think she was an entrepreneur, she's a sales woman & to be honest a good one at that , but nothing more.

Reactions: 10
She teases the sheep with a glimpse of the dress then posts nothing, very odd behaviour..sore loser perhaps? She didn’t stand a chance of winning , shes a feckin del boy con-artist whereas the other winners are proper business women. Fleeyca here trying to figure out if Denise (? I think its her name) is wearing real diamonds. Lads I cant get over her again showing off her diamonds & how clean they are when she started off talking about desert diamonds. Shes such a fuckn bell-end. She be like a walking witch today that she didn’t win, poor Crusty is in for the tight lipped resting witch face for the weekend.😬 @Missycoco We’re missing u here!!!
---
How did she think she was an entrepreneur, she's a sales woman & to be honest a good one at that , but nothing more.
Shes is only a good sales woman to the women she has managed to brain wash. The brain washing is her talent!!! I despair of those who have been “influenced” by her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’ll surely have a Hyatt picture up before she leaves Dublin! And as for the grimace in those stairs pics 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.