Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of her 4 walls, or her New walls, i dont know if this was joked about before of not. My cousin is in Tullamore. Her next door neighbour put their house for sale recently and it has just gone sale agreed. Coincidence???!!!
And before Fleeceya sues my cousin, For invasion of privacy, which she invades herself daily, its a main public road coming out of thr town
I think it was mentioned here alright that the neighbours were moving out. 😁 Can't say I blame them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she like. Most of the "ad" was about her diamonds. Get off yourself Lisa. Did she have mention her wedding yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time without fail she has to point out that her rings are real.
I’d say it’s the lodger who’s saving up the run away money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So her wedding diamond chain (its real not like desert diaminds in case she didn't mention) cost 7 times what the desert diamonds one does - what a sales pitch from the witch
Darragh interrupted and her such a perfectionist wouldnr rerecord those few seconds she changed the subject to him not the desert diamonds that you wouldnr know aren't diamonds only that she keeps saying it.
Btw did you know she got married and had loads of diamonds she still wears from the wedding day 🙄

Will she have 4 "jobs" today seeing as she only showed her own shite and freebies yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Darragh interrupted and her such a perfectionist wouldnr rerecord those few seconds she changed the subject to him not the desert diamonds that you wouldnr know aren't diamonds only that she keeps saying it.
Btw did you know she got married and had loads of diamonds she still wears from the wedding day
I haven't actually watched but she is definitely getting worse. If it was a child interrupting, that would be understandable. 🥴
She obviously gives even less of a flying fcuk about the brands who pay her, since she had the pop up shop. She just about flings the stuff in front of the camera for the shortest time possible. And then talks about her own tat anyway.
Of course making sure to mention that her own jewellery is expensive but the desert diamonds stuff is fine for the sheep.

Reactions: 6
This isn’t the 1st time she has rooted out that REAL diamond cross (which is pure goofy real or not) to compare it with the desert diamond one. Didn’t she once say that Jean actually “copied” her REAL diamond (wore it in my wedding day girls) cross? Ohhh the irony of that!! Only a walkin c**t would carry on like this. How Jean puts up with this behaviour is beyond me. And why oh why is she showing her God damn toes? Wiggling them about like a 2 year old! Its bad enough having to see her claw like hands (with REAL diamond running away money rings) now she has her horrible fat toes out😬. Teasing the sheep then with glimpse of her dress…her head is getting bigger & bigger by the day.

• Heart
Did she say you could buy 70 of the dessert diamonds cross for the price of hers?! So her cross is €10,000? Not a hope I’ve a similar one I got instead of eternity ring and it didn’t cost that such a bullshitter! And she’s only begging to be robbed

Lol i thought the dress was a Christmas tree in the hall. I was like why has she the tree out there 😂😂

• Haha
her head is getting bigger & bigger by the day.
Just as well she will be moving house because I'd say her head will need the extra space.
She basically said something one time, I can't remember how she phrased it, but along the lines that the sheep needn't tell anyone that their desert diamonds jewellery was cheap stuff...
Unlike her stuff which in case you didn't know, is real. She has the tact of a bull in a china shop, and she supposed to be promoting their stuff. 🤣

She was already a pain in the butt before the pop up but my god she has become totally unbearable. Why any company would pay her to promote anything is beyond me. All she does is belittle the products and brag about her own diamonds. Her parents must be so proud of their bragging daughter. I really can't wait for her downfall and it will come eventually.

Omg its awful...shapeless..
Its the worst I've ever seen

Also - product placement in the background- I missed the undeclared ad for her overpriced luxurious straw bag that will be affordable yet great quality- €1,299.99 plus vat plus delivery* tennis ball costs extra
Off to report that now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Straw hats will be next in production sorry design, she can’t even hide how allergic she is to that tent It’s horrendous. Another interview but she hates talking about herself 🙄🙄 and how can she never remember the names of the person interviewing her and they were so, so , lovely , fecking dose. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s tent, she must have won or there would be an excuse for not going,?oh god if she does win it her head is going to burst, she’s insufferable now but it will 💯 be worse 🙄🤣

• Haha
Straw hats will be next in production sorry design, she can’t even hide how allergic she is to that tent It’s horrendous. Another interview but she hates talking about herself 🙄🙄 and how can she never remember the names of the person interviewing her and they were so, so , lovely , fecking dose. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s tent, she must have won or there would be an excuse for not going,?oh god if she does win it her head is going to burst, she’s insufferable now but it will 💯 be worse 🙄🤣
I'm almost sure I read before that the image awards are paid for so she would have bought the prize- she's fairly cocky about it anyway. Mammy (whonhasnr been seen or mentioned since before the popup that opened on the day of DD bro anniversary mass) will need extra novena for all the body she claims she will be showing
Mind you if she wears all her real diamonds that cost more to insure on the "All Risks Policy" than they are worth according to former Broker that worked 2 hours a day, she will be covered in them 🤣🤣

Edit to add the answer to an important question that I know is coming from @ChastityDingle
Denim Jackets can be worn any day- but it must be with a midi dress and a pair of Lodi wedges or Nero Gardini runners (from Murphys * not an # AD #Owntat #°HicksvilleChinaviaRotterdam)
🥎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Edit to add the answer to an important question that I know is coming from @ChastityDingle
Denim Jackets can be worn any day- but it must be with a midi dress and a pair of Lodi wedges or Nero Gardini runners (from Murphys * not an # AD #Owntat #°HicksvilleChinaviaRotterdam)
🥎
What can I say except THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What can I say except THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What can I say except manners don't cost anything- I read all these messages myself *sympathy needed
A Dear Ms Turmeric123 before your thanks wouldn't have gone astray
I'm not looking for attention, sympathy my messages are blowing up *wipes snot on hand looks to top corner of camera as lying when I started this page I never never never imagined How bleeping Stupid Sheep are and how rich they woupd make me popular it would become. *Gurning smile but anyways Chris Loves Murph and freebies ME

Did you see the size if my mansion - here's more pics and all the neighbours can move away fast enough - especially people who went to school with me in Moate

Can you tell she is getting on my last nerve 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[Sobs while trying to find credit card to appease the QVC, by ordering more tat, after forgetting my manners] 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She was bad before but she is way worse since the face to face adulation in the shop. Not to mention the fortune she raked in. And her henchwoman sending her messages about the sheep queuing. 🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.