Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever give back to her local area e.g. sponsor a team, event etc...
Now that she has read this here she probably will!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she ever give back to her local area e.g. sponsor a team, event etc...
Now that she has read this here she probably will!!
Have you not realised how much Fleecya gives to charity?!🤣 or in other words how much her sheep have raised to give to her annual 'philanthropy ' mission and she takes the credit!
This one supports nothing or nobody only her own bank account. All this rubbish about her supporting irish businesses when in fact all her own tat is made and imported from China.. I'd say she doesn't even know the name of her local clubs in Tullamore!

Reactions: 8
Think she's been so quiet because she knows she ll get backlash from this , I don't think her family would want Lisa connected to it after all the bad publicity she received that time

For a fashion influencer, she has not shown one thing from the met gala.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg no Tesco walking jacket on indoors today??!! What day is it??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if she ever shows interest in anything or anyone beyond her own four walls, tbh.

Seeing as Lidl isn't giving us the lols we have become accustomed to if anyone needs a good belly laugh I'd highly recommend going to visit the Cleaning with Mario thread - it's comedy gold right now - I'm sure @ChastityDingle would agree 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seeing as Lidl isn't giving us the lols we have become accustomed to if anyone needs a good belly laugh I'd highly recommend going to visit the Cleaning with Mario thread - it's comedy gold right now - I'm sure @ChastityDingle would agree 🤣🤣

Definitely 🤣. It's one of the funniest threads ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For a fashion influencer, she has not shown one thing from the met gala.
I doubt she even knows what it is, she’s just living in her own bubble of discount codes, stock, blue walking jacket, blazers, signing off (she loves saying that) new house, chris, murph, her 2 side-kicks & her girls, girls, girls (her sheep) mammy, daddy & daragh, her annual “leave the cushions out” joke, her sister in law, and last but most importantly €€€€€€€. Thats what goes on in Lisa land, I doubt she even knows the name of any member of our Government. She’s a fuckn pain in the hole. Look at the half-hearted attempt of promoting that hair tool.. she did ONE bloody curl & then goes on2 say she cant use it & they will have to teach her..she couldn’t give a damn about any of the companies she promotes anymore. She is just concentrating on her own (revoulting) brand & busy flicking through some chinese catalogue & then “signing off” on some cheap tat to sell to her sheep. I reckon she is gonna open a boutique in the near future, the pop-ups are to test the water.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw the fuchsia walking jacket up close. It's not worth the money, cheap looking and flimsy. I've seen better quality in Dunnes for half the price.

The same girl has a good bit of Lisa's stuff, love to give her head a wobble

Spot on @Luckydogbk I agree with every word.

She has zero interest in anything or anyone outside her own very confined bubble. And money is her god. Nothing else matters to her.

Speaking of her 4 walls, or her New walls, i dont know if this was joked about before of not. My cousin is in Tullamore. Her next door neighbour put their house for sale recently and it has just gone sale agreed. Coincidence???!!!
And before Fleeceya sues my cousin, For invasion of privacy, which she invades herself daily, its a main public road coming out of thr town

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Speaking of her 4 walls, or her New walls, i dont know if this was joked about before of not. My cousin is in Tullamore. Her next door neighbour put their house for sale recently and it has just gone sale agreed. Coincidence???!!!
And before Fleeceya sues my cousin, For invasion of privacy, which she invades herself daily, its a main public road coming out of thr town
A super fan has probably bought it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.