Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only a few weeks ago she was was bullshitting that jeans were too hard to "design" whist wearing the most unflattering jeans ever
---
Period logo on the button. 100000000 euro...
There's probably a charge every time you open the button 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus, is there no end to this wans talent. Designing jeans now. Sick to death of her now. Between the messages, the fulfillment centre, and sneak peaks of what's coming. How are the sheep not tired of the same ding dong day after day after day.

Reactions: 11
Seriously though...the sheep are actually addicted to Lisa...she is their crack cocaine...the ultimate queen bee and mean girl...its actually creepy to see the sheep queuing and dancing in adoration of LLL in her pop up shop...they all want to be Lisa clones ??? Except she doesn't wear any of her own stuff ???

Reactions: 13
Chelsea was at Punchestown races, AYU make up was a Judge , the Queen must have been to tired to attend after actually having to work or it’s beneath her now but probably because she can’t interact with other huns and is hated 🤣🤣 that suit Chelsea had on is already sent in an email to China just like everything else she’s used her etch a sketch on 😀 had to laugh at the “sheep’s” message is that your design 😀😀, not yet

Attachments

• Haha
Ah lads I can't with her anymore. It's non stop. The jeans are the last straw.
It's the non stop greed. The minute she's finished flogging a version of Chinese tat she's straight in with the next hard sell. She never does a post without flogging and schilling. It's disgusting. Plus I never see a discount code for her own merch. Greedy beyond words.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's the non stop greed. The minute she's finished flogging a version of Chinese tat she's straight in with the next hard sell. She never does a post without flogging and schilling. It's disgusting. Plus I never see a discount code for her own merch. Greedy beyond words.
Yes so true! She is far to greedy to discount her own crap. Her head really couldn’t get any bigger she believes she is so famous that she is the only person keeping An Post busy. Honestly I have never seen anyone wearing her tat & I live in a big busy coastal town lots of visitors & not once have I spotted anything. That blue jacket she is wearing must be stinking at this stage, she has it on for days..looks like a petrol station uniform jacket as well. So now her next frenzy are jeans , bloody hell 🫠🫠

Reactions: 14
Yes so true! She is far to greedy to discount her own crap. Her head really couldn’t get any bigger she believes she is so famous that she is the only person keeping An Post busy. Honestly I have never seen anyone wearing her tat & I live in a big busy coastal town lots of visitors & not once have I spotted anything. That blue jacket she is wearing must be stinking at this stage, she has it on for days..looks like a petrol station uniform jacket as well. So now her next frenzy are jeans , bloody hell 🫠🫠
I've seen one period sweatshirt in the wild and that's it. I live in the North mind you. But still, for the volumes of stuff she's shifting I thought I'd have at least seen more.
The sweatshirt was a mess too, the collar was all misshapen. Clearly doesn't wash as well as she thought. They weren't long out at the time either.

Reactions: 7
I have never seen anyone wearing her stuff.

The messages go on so much about the quality yet we have seen stuff for sale, (that people must be afraid to return) and it looks rubbish.

Reactions: 9
Ah here with the my friend picked me up and I saw your clip and was wondering about those glasses. If people actually believe this bullshit 😂

• Haha
'My fulfillment team...' they don't get enough praise apparently. An old boss of mine used to say 'praise never filled a glass...' 😏

Reactions: 6
She should be reported for giving false information on her bag. If it isn't soft don't be saying it is. The information given when selling a product online should be a true reflection of the product and not made up 💩 in order to shift it.

And I know some people here have seen it, for real, and said it was hard.
I think it looks really cheap, and the thought that people paid 220 euro for it, is shocking.

And I know some people here have seen it, for real, and said it was hard.
I think it looks really cheap, and the thought that people paid 220 euro for it, is shocking.
Such lies coming from her, the only thing that's soft are the sheep's brains!! I've seen it and felt it and it definitely hard and had a tight feel about it..even the owner of the bag said it wasn't what she expected it to be! It absolutely does not compare to any designer bag I have!

Attachments

Why aren't people returning stuff if it's not as expected. If I spend 220 euros on something it would be going right back if I wasn't happy with it. The sheep must be afraid to return items in case they upset their leader.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.