Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's totally overdoing it, last time when she did this in September was the exact same, goes to the gym almost daily, meal prep, and after a few weeks she inevitably burned out. This time I think she's trying to get slimmer before filming for new Towie season starts, she only has two months and probably wants to wow everyone. I can't see it working, like someone already said, losing weight is 90% diet, and by the looks of that shake in her hand, she's generously rewarding herself for workouts where she probably barely burns 300-400 calories. Working out also makes you feel more energetic and hungrier, you're inclined to feel like you can eat this and that now as you've worked out, so unless you're really disciplined, I'd recommend taking long walks and such when starting to lose weight and mainly work on the intake part, muscles can wait.

Reactions: 24
So still going weekdays who has larose! Thought she was 24/7 mama no help!

Reactions: 20
Full workouts AND long swims? I think she might be overdoing it if anything, you can't go from nothing to a pro athlete overnight. Has she got a holiday coming up or something?
Nah just Charlie got a new wifey

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's totally overdoing it, last time when she did this in September was the exact same, goes to the gym almost daily, meal prep, and after a few weeks she inevitably burned out. This time I think she's trying to get slimmer before filming for new Towie season starts, she only has two months and probably wants to wow everyone. I can't see it working, like someone already said, losing weight is 90% diet, and by the looks of that shake in her hand, she's generously rewarding herself for workouts where she probably barely burns 300-400 calories. Working out also makes you feel more energetic and hungrier, you're inclined to feel like you can eat this and that now as you've worked out, so unless you're really disciplined, I'd recommend taking long walks and such when starting to lose weight and mainly work on the intake part, muscles can wait.

Had an old P.T who always said you can’t out train a bad diet & I think that’s a fair point!

Eat less, move more… it’s hardly rocket science.

Surely as she’s such a big deal on telly she’ll have access to decent advice & facilities 🤔

Reactions: 12
Did she have a fitness video back when she got really skinny? Or did I dream it?
Looool I remember making this years ago on here , I only added the skeleton lol, I thought I added the OMG but nope that's the real title 😄😄😊❤😘 xxxx...

Resizer_16275794742220.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That bum and second boob job is where it went wrong it seems, even when considerably slimmer than now in the second pic it made her look big

1715195291936.jpeg
1715210142218.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So she had the Closer article where she called her arse “mahoosive” and then she posted those embarrassing videos of her at the gym doing those exercises bouncing that bleeping hideous looking arse up and down (which made it to an article in The Sun). This might mean she has already found someone to remove her arse implants for free advertising or she is still on the beg for free surgery and will soon post about wanting her arse implants removed again.

Reactions: 12
I am fairly low maintenance thank heavens.
The thought of having surgery anywhere freaks me out as I am defo on the squeamish side of the fence.
The thought of (unnecessary) surgery on my BUM makes me feel a bit queasy.
Imagine not being able to sit down for weeks.
I genuinely can’t fathom why ANYONE would have their arse sliced open.
Do some squats for duck sake, get padded pants… do not get your arse sliced open.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I bet she wishes she still had the flat pancake arse in the first pics! Her bbl arse looks utterly ridiculous and deformed! Makes me laugh that these thick twit 2 bit celebs will do anything to stay relevant and copy each other! Why butcher a perfectly reasonable arse!

Reactions: 22
I'm surprised she hasn't gone down the Ozempic/Wegovy route to lose weight.

Reactions: 13
I'm late to the party, but I had a few cheeky vinos last night so decided to watch BYG in her 'triumphant' return to TOWIE. Jesus wept, she makes the late Jade Goody look like Einstein. Couldn't even be arsed to male her houseguest a cup of tea (in fact, she made him make her one), the complete lack of emotion from her when talking about Lorena to Amy Childs. Now, I'm a fat duck but I am realistic, but she looks so bloody peculiar and massive. I mean, it's up there with Mick Fleetwood and Sam Fox hosting the Brits..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28