Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel a bit bad I only pay £38 per month for the local town centre gym 😂
And they have a ban on filming yourself so win win

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Feel a bit bad I only pay £38 per month for the local town centre gym 😂
And they have a ban on filming yourself so win win
As it should!As they all should really. Christ going to the gym is daunting enough without thinking people are filming your muffin top 😅

Reactions: 22
As it should!As they all should really. Christ going to the gym is daunting enough without thinking people are filming your muffin top 😅
I used to go to a really big, cheap gym and people would take pictures of themselves in the mirrors in the changing rooms - posing away most likely for Snapchat with no thought to anyone else getting changed in the background! Some people are so self absorbed!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I used to go to a really big, cheap gym and people would take pictures of themselves in the mirrors in the changing rooms - posing away most likely for Snapchat with no thought to anyone else getting changed in the background! Some people are so self absorbed!
Yeah i can imagine the types, probably the ones who make over the top grunting noises when lifting weights. Attention seekers 😒
---
Yeah i can imagine the types, probably the ones who make over the top grunting noises when lifting weights. Attention seekers 😒

Reactions: 14
Feel sorry for BYG really, she’s had 2 begging posts on Insta for over 2 hours now, and no one on tattle has mentioned them. she’s fading into obscurity!
Oh dear! The old bloater must be exhausted again from all the tapping on her phone to Beg for freebies! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Feel sorry for BYG really, she’s had 2 begging posts on Insta for over 2 hours now, and no one on tattle has mentioned them. she’s fading into obscurity!

She's disgraceful do it yourself you fat lazy witch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone know if that hideous arse can be fixed ... I'm no expert on these procedures, it looks heavy, painful ..... is it implants, or fat? ..... would seem the more weight she gains, the bigger it gets .... imagine having to drag it around with you 24/7😖 .... she really didn't think ahead the silly bint ... if it can't be fixed, is she stuck with it forever? .... Id imagine the Turkish butchers wouldn't touch it now as it is, so she will have to pay a professional here in the UK a lot of money to do something🤦‍♀️
I'd be frightened my arse would burst with all the gallons of lard that's been pumped in and the alleged 'non implants' with all that exertion . Imagine what it will look like when it's finally emptied: like a deflated bouncy castle! Pom time! x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's disgraceful do it yourself you fat lazy witch!
Whenever I start to feel a bit more sympathetic to Lauren, I swear she knows because every time she does something like this 😂 we all know she won’t be looking to pay but if she did/was, I am forever baffled by Lauren and her lot who spend thousands doing up rented houses plus they usually move within a year!

MrComeOn despairs because my big guilty pleasure is U.K. reality TV or similar characters (like Jodie Marsh) because their capacity to continuously behave like dickheads and ruin everything they get their hands on is astonishing.

Lauren was set up as a main character in TOWIE and in fairness, at that point, she had a personality to match. Her obsession with Mark and inability to take any responsibility for decisions and make better choices has left her unable to flog the microwaves in her garage and flogging her flaps on OF, whilst pleathering herself out on TOWIE with teenagers who don’t even know her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why can’t she do it herself the lazy mare , surely some mug isn’t going to do this for free for her !?! Just paint a wall pink and get pink bits and nice pink curtains and fairy lights. It’s not rocket science
---
Can even get little transfers now that you can use to make it girlie.
---
There are loads of things she can do herself instead of being on the beg for freebies.

Why can’t she do it herself the lazy mare , surely some mug isn’t going to do this for free for her !?! Just paint a wall pink and get pink bits and nice pink curtains and fairy lights. It’s not rocket science
---
Can even get little transfers now that you can use to make it girlie.
---
There are loads of things she can do herself instead of being on the beg for freebies.
I would genuinely like to know how much work you would get and what the cost/benefit is for carrying out work for someone like Lauren. Say this princess room costs £5k, do they believe they will make that back? I know there are weird pay structures around it but I just don’t see why you would take the risk, unless it’s a “you pay and then get money back every time we get a job’ kind of arrangement?

Reactions: 15
Whenever I start to feel a bit more sympathetic to Lauren, I swear she knows because every time she does something like this 😂 we all know she won’t be looking to pay but if she did/was, I am forever baffled by Lauren and her lot who spend thousands doing up rented houses plus they usually move within a year!

MrComeOn despairs because my big guilty pleasure is U.K. reality TV or similar characters (like Jodie Marsh) because their capacity to continuously behave like dickheads and ruin everything they get their hands on is astonishing.

Lauren was set up as a main character in TOWIE and in fairness, at that point, she had a personality to match. Her obsession with Mark and inability to take any responsibility for decisions and make better choices has left her unable to flog the microwaves in her garage and flogging her flaps on OF, whilst pleathering herself out on TOWIE with teenagers who don’t even know her.
Same I was going to say I do feel bad I would never take the mic out of anyone doing gym to get themselves into better shape - but then she goes on the beg straight as I’m about to post about let’s leave her alone 🫣
I was going to say she could have really taken this as an opportunity. Said look I know I filter my image, it’s bad for my mental health and for my daughter to see this. I’m going to get healthy and show her what it means to be healthy.
I now am thinking I’m a complete sap, this gym lark will last a week. O and obviously she takes pics in the gym so she doesn’t have to use her own mirror duhhhh can’t be using her unused mirrors!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She never sticks at anything because she is as thick as pig tit. Everything is a fad. She can't not be a mother. She took no care of those 2 puppies, gone in weeks. She's a bleeping simpleton.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Why can’t she get some ikea kallax, pink paint and princess decals like everyone else. Dunelm/BnM is your friend Lauren - except you have to pay for stuff yourself there - as you bleeping well should you bloody beg!

Also, she’s so bloody unoriginal! ‘All Princess’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Slightly off topic but if you join David Lloyd can you go to any David Lloyd in the country or can you only use the one you join?

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic but if you join David Lloyd can you go to any David Lloyd in the country or can you only use the one you join?
I seem to remember being allowed to use the extra cost ones like chigwell only twice a year if you have a normal membership. I was a member years ago at the chigwell one but it was a lot cheaper back then !

Reactions: 2
Why can’t she get some ikea kallax, pink paint and princess decals like everyone else. Dunelm/BnM is your friend Lauren - except you have to pay for stuff yourself there - as you bleeping well should you bloody beg!

Also, she’s so bloody unoriginal! ‘All Princess’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly, and think of all the calories she'd burn by sorting her garden or painting the walls of a playroom, lugging furniture, etc or god forbid, interacting with the kid to make it how she'd like.
But, of course, the Princess comment is in the same vein as her 50/ 50 comment about the rent.
Don't be independent, don't work hard at school, don't have any ambition, just care about what you look like, and live of someone else.
She's a disgrace.
A gardener ffs 🤣 - she thinks she's Lady Chatterley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Full workouts AND long swims? I think she might be overdoing it if anything, you can't go from nothing to a pro athlete overnight. Has she got a holiday coming up or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 11