Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she actually does pay? I remember when she would have those guys in every other week cleaning her car, we were all convinced that she gets it done for free in return for posting them on her stories. Turns out, someone on here knew one of the guys and not only did she pay them in full, but she also brought them a snack out consisting of a boiled, unpeeled egg and a piece of bread on a plate if I remember correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had a look at those dodgy sex forums where they talk about her. She’s doing full front nipple shots for £30 now. Dropped her price massively!!I at one stage she had a video she was trying to sell for £8k 😂😂😂. The guy was like no thanks. There’s one picture from back in the day where she is lying on the bed her head is on the ground and she’s naked from butt down and her legs are touching her butt. Very odd picture with full butt crack on view. It was an older pic though.
---
Little miss I will never show nipple on OFs.
---
She’s prob got her best mate Junaid taking the pics for her 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I had a look at those dodgy sex forums where they talk about her. She’s doing full front nipple shots for £30 now. Dropped her price massively!!I at one stage she had a video she was trying to sell for £8k 😂😂😂. The guy was like no thanks. There’s one picture from back in the day where she is lying on the bed her head is on the ground and she’s naked from butt down and her legs are touching her butt. Very odd picture with full butt crack on view. It was an older pic though.
---
Little miss I will never show nipple on OFs.
---
She’s prob got her best mate Junaid taking the pics for her 😂😂😂
Why did I google it?! It's way worse than I thought, and while the full body ones all scream 2018 Snapchat era, there seem to be more current ones. This is so sad, and I have to ask again: are the TVs, sorry, teles, in every room really worth it? She's obviously not making tons of money from it, which make it even worse somehow

Reactions: 16
Why did I google it?! It's way worse than I thought, and while the full body ones all scream 2018 Snapchat era, there seem to be more current ones. This is so sad, and I have to ask again: are the TVs, sorry, teles, in every room really worth it? She's obviously not making tons of money from it, which make it even worse somehow
Ugh, she's about as sexy as a sack of concrete 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yeah they’re recent. She has Lorena’s locket in the picture with her big fat tits on display

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Haaaaa! 💀 just googled it too and am seriously disturbed - mostly by the video/still where she appears to have stuck the gusset of her underwear to her bits and appears to have no 🍑 🕳 where there would ordinarily be one. Must’ve been removed during the bbl 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
With the only fans i just don’t know why anyone would pay to look at her bits. Thought the same when I heard Kerry katona was doing it. They go on about having the last laugh but it cheapens them (and they weren’t expensive to begin with).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she really done nothing of note today? Has she given up on jim already? No carvery or Sheesh takeaway?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she really done nothing of note today? Has she given up on jim already? No carvery or Sheesh takeaway?
She's been to the gym's changing room and exposed her body to 10x the amount of UVA rays the sun would emit on a hot summer's day after putting her tinfoil hat on and freaking out about propylene glycol on McDonald's salads and other safe chemicals used in their food, just a regular Sunday at Lozz' basically

1715544256315.png
1715543997991.png
1715544241680.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That pic in the red pleather jacket was after she did the fitness dvd, she had a boob job quite early on, then she lost lots of weight for the dvd, then yo-yo-ed back and decided to go with it and got the second boob job to go huge plus the bum fat transfer. So she’s now stuck looking heavy-set for life unless she gets it all taken out and the excess skin off. No diet/ozempic alone will ever get her looking slim again I think
I don’t know why but the word “pleather” is a bleeping cracker. Always makes me piss myself laughing when it pops up 😂
---
The other day she wanted a gardener, today a sparkie.
Rather than peddling her wares on only fans, she'd be better off hanging around her local college. I'm sure there's plenty of desperate 18 year olds who'd do a bit of old fashioned bartering 🤪

She could make some coin on only fans if she had some fit young tradesmen around the place now Ch’arg has fully moved on 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's been to the gym's changing room and exposed her body to 10x the amount of UVA rays the sun would emit on a hot summer's day after putting her tinfoil hat on and freaking out about propylene glycol on McDonald's salads and other safe chemicals used in their food, just a regular Sunday at Lozz' basically

View attachment 2931670View attachment 2931653View attachment 2931669

So this weeks OFs Pennie’s have gone to a crappy 65inch Hisense tv for £399 and a £100 crappy Vuitton duffel bag. Just bleeping buy a Nike bag, that fake tit is so cheap and tacky looking. The people in that area and gym are probably much more wealthy than her and would spot the fake a mile off!

• Haha
Reactions: 16