Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @DCI Jack Logan for your winning title! Your special prize is some skincare advice from BYG so you can be well on your way to a melanoma by the end of Summer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does Lauren think the sun and its UV rays only exist in summer? What an absolutely dumb c***. I would laugh were it not for the fact that there are equally thick people who follow her and could buy into her ridiculous theories.

As for the not paying 50/50 on rent...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi Scrunchies.Not caught up on here in ages.But just saw this video and immediately thought of our big bewful yung gewl..... 🌽

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hi Scrunchies.Not caught up on here in ages.But just saw this video and immediately thought of our big bewful yung gewl..... 🌽
🤣🤣

I can see it now:

“Highguyz [ lip smack ] Just come on to tell yous about this AMAZING new diet I’m on [ lip smack ] It’s lichrally so good [ lip smack ] I’ve lichrally lost like 3 stone it’s so good. You just keep eating sweetcorn and when it comes out the other end just re eat it! Rinse repeat! No food prep or nuffink. TOWIE crew are in awe of my amazing body too [ lip smack ] It’s stunning!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I can't cope with this whole "the sun isn't causing cancer it's suncream" conspiracy theory it's too funny 😂

The fact she wrote that her main reasoning is that you can buy suncream all year round but not summer clothes...😂😂😂😭

I cried laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Exactly what cocktail of hard drugs is she on to come up with the reasoning she does? Batshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These OG towie girls are women that would have also had their teens years during a time when sun beds were extremely popular - bet she’s been on a fair few of these which is definitely a high risk for cancer!

Reactions: 16
The thing with the sunscreen thing and her other theories about cancer is if you actually asked her to articulate what exactly is in sunscreen and why does it allegedly give you cancer 🙄 she wouldn’t be able to even give a coherent response. She is an uneducated oaf and the sooner her followers realise that she is as thick as tit the better for them. Sometimes it feels like the human race is doomed with these dickheads chatting on

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So does she use sunscreen on bubbaminigel? Cos if she does, what the point of that if the sun doesn’t cause cancer! What an absolute duck wit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These OG towie girls are women that would have also had their teens years during a time when sun beds were extremely popular - bet she’s been on a fair few of these which is definitely a high risk for cancer!
She’s spoken about how sunbeds are healthy and give you vitamins 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Shes just parroting ellie grey who is a bleeping idiot as it is.

Reactions: 7
Does she know you’re meant to swim it not just walk alongside the pool back and forth for a bit. She could be part mermaid and I still wouldn’t believe this outlandish lie. Why don’t big fat liars stick to more realistic lies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean even if she did a typo and was meant to type 6 I still wouldn’t believe her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21