Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she doesn't know the difference between lengths and metres. Remember the mirror she said was as big as a football pitch? No way is she swimming that far, it would take her hours at that pace.
Maybe someone harpooned her huge butt and pulled her round the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 21
An Indian last night, a roast dinner today and a brand new face! 😂

441090347_18426187282007824_1589003077777735309_n.jpg
438144829_18426190285007824_8452616223388689324_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
LOL if she did 50 lengths at that speed we’d still be waiting for her to get out the pool come November 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She keeps reposting the same exercise videos again, and again on IG ... very weird behaviour ... could she maybe have signed up for some BIGGG lozzaa diet plan journey, and is documenting the ` before and then .. the after ` like an exercise video she did many moons ago ... hmmmmm ... this may get interesting :unsure: .... by the way BYG he aint coming back, whatever you do .... not that I rate him much, but he seems to have moved on, she's pretty and successful by all accounts 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone explain what’s happening to her arse when she straightens up after squatting with the weights bar? I’ve watched it 3 times and still none the wiser.

If that is her usual swimming pace then she’d take 2 hours to swim 60 lengths. An advanced swimmer would take 30 mins and she’s clearly not that.

Is Baby Gel the one filming then seeing as she’s a 24/7 mum, she never alone?

I do admire her for trying again with the gym, clearly the TOWIE mag money has paid for the David Lloyd membership rather than having to pose in the car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can someone explain what’s happening to her arse when she straightens up after squatting with the weights bar? I’ve watched it 3 times and still none the wiser.

If that is her usual swimming pace then she’d take 2 hours to swim 60 lengths. An advanced swimmer would take 30 mins and she’s clearly not that.

Is Baby Gel the one filming then seeing as she’s a 24/7 mum, she never alone?

I do admire her for trying again with the gym, clearly the TOWIE mag money has paid for the David Lloyd membership rather than having to pose in the car park.
I couldn’t figure it out either. It’s disgusting, her giant pulsating arse cheeks rippling every time she straightens up 🤢

She’s as wide as she is tall.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has the chlorine lightened her hair 😂😂😂 it was dark brown yesterday !!! Fucken clown

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t figure it out either. It’s disgusting, her giant pulsating arse cheeks rippling every time she straightens up 🤢

She’s as wide as she is tall.
I can’t believe anyone would actually choose to have that butt applied to their body, it’s like a 70s caravan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That giant butt cannot be healthy ? Wtf is it ?
Is it silicon or just a fat transfer ? It’s effing massive and looks bloody awful 😞 why would you do that to yourself 🤦‍♀️. Can you get rid of it ? And would your arse be all saggy once it’s out ? So many questions about it lol
---
And how do you wipe your arse lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The weight pics made me laugh, she's hardly lifting anything lol 😄😄😄 xxx
She needs a replica of her backside as weights, the weight of that would be very hard work 😅 x ....

Resizer_17149490497583.jpg

Resizer_17149490376411.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can’t believe these gyms don’t have a no recording policy. You can clearly see other people who have come to a the gym for a workout in her videos! When I go gym I don’t want to be plastered over someone’s socials. David Lloyd’s should have a policy on this - I know most do now!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Havent been on in a while... finally caught up and it didnt disappoint!

Well done to Lozza for getting back in the gym, but let's see how long it lasts this time. All the roast dinners and curries can't be helping her progress, and I suspect that if she doesnt see immediate results she will drop it all very quickly again.

Reactions: 16