Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t have this surgery guarantee it doesn’t happen. She seems to be having a lot of problems finding someone to have them. I don’t understand why she can’t just have her dad at home with them? Why does he HAVE to go with her? Tbf Logan should be at school anyway and Rhys should take him on a weekend and who in there right mind takes 3 small children with additional needs to Thorpe park? Lacy you don’t even take all 4 of your kids out the house at the same time not even to the park. Rhys wouldn’t be able to go on anything and Logan would be doing all rides alone as someone would have to watch the kids

Reactions: 9
it is an actual thing though? I mean I'd say what's more of a freak is trying to get pregnant with someone you've known 5 months when you live hours apart and 4 kids are already on child protection but each to their own. of course its lacy that's the freak not some woman who's clinging on for dear life to someone she's known 5 months with all this drama 🙄
Trauma bonds are a thing 10000% however you’re so obsessed with hating on Hannah that’s a little alarming?! 🤣
---
Maybe they’re just living their life sharing their videos? Not to provide for Lacy but because they’re together 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Trauma bonds are a thing 10000% however you’re so obsessed with hating on Hannah that’s a little alarming?! 🤣
---
Maybe they’re just living their life sharing their videos? Not to provide for Lacy but because they’re together 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
like you're all so obsessed with hating on lacy? 🤔 so Mr perfect has paid his child to lie. top father. God forbid anything happened to that child and he thinks he should keep it secret because his idiot father has made him think he gets rewarded to lie and keep secrets. Still defending his narc behaviour now? 🤣 so not only abusing her but emotionally abusing his children? and yes that is classed as emotional abuse for the uneducated on here.

Last edited:
like you're all so obsessed with hating on lacy? 🤔 so Mr perfect has paid his child to lie. top father. God forbid anything happened to that child and he thinks he should keep it secret because his idiot father has made him think he gets rewarded to lie and keep secrets. Still defending his narc behaviour now? 🤣 so not only abusing her but emotionally abusing his children? and yes that is classed as emotional abuse for the uneducated on here.
Guess what, I’m gonna completely ignore what you’ve said and ask….
Do you have proof Rhys cheated on Lacy like asked above? Or you just coming on here to spout lies?

Reactions: 4
The point of this thread is we simply do not believe lacy. Whatever she says, we second guess. If what she says doesnt paint R in a bad enough light, she'll add more drama/lies. Take this Thorpe park BS for starters. If it was true, she'll have mentioned it prior to today. Her story doesn't match up

Reactions: 9
Guess what, I’m gonna completely ignore what you’ve said and ask….
Do you have proof Rhys cheated on Lacy like asked above? Or you just coming on here to spout lies?
because its easier to ignore something you can't comment on because what he's done right there to his child is vile.
nope no proof just like you have no proof of the tit rhys has said about her arrests or ringing social services on his gf or anything else they've made up and quite frankly i dont need to prove anything this is a tattle forum where people can have opinions isnt it? 🤣 anyway.. she's mentioned it on live a few times around when hannah first was mentioned. if you were the die hard stalkers you seem to be I'm surprised you haven't clocked onto that 🙄

She was on live last night saying she reckons the kids have met Hannah and got the older boy to lie to her about it. She was assuming it and then started going on like it’s actually happened, she’s actually cranky in the head, why would they need to lie about it, I don’t get the big deal so what if hannah has met the kids,- lacy took the pal who’s muff she was munching to Florida with the kids after knowing her 5 minutes 🤣🤣

Lacy leaves 3 non verbal children with people she barely knows who could do god knows what, but oh no they can’t meet Hannah 🙄
She’s obviously been reading here, have you seen her latest video lol

Can I ask how you know for definite she got the kid to lie? Or is it because Lacy said so? Lacy says a lot of things I’ve learned that. I’m still waiting for this law degree she recons she was going to get

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lacy is a pure deadbeat absolute fact and this thread is about HER!
She claims he paid her son probs more bollocks. Let’s be honest.
also she’s crying if he met Hannah yet the strangers she meets and brings home on tik tok are all good yeah more double standards from our lace 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
because its easier to ignore something you can't comment on because what he's done right there to his child is vile.
nope no proof just like you have no proof of the tit rhys has said about her arrests or ringing social services on his gf or anything else they've made up and quite frankly i dont need to prove anything this is a tattle forum where people can have opinions isnt it? 🤣 anyway.. she's mentioned it on live a few times around when hannah first was mentioned. if you were the die hard stalkers you seem to be I'm surprised you haven't clocked onto that 🙄
Nope nothing to do with that. Ignoring it because your ignoring questions asked to you. And she tells us all online EVERYTHING. So we do know about the arrests yes 🤭😂

Reactions: 3
Nope nothing to do with that. Ignoring it because your ignoring questions asked to you. And she tells us all online EVERYTHING. So we do know about the arrests yes 🤭😂
oh so she said she called ss on hannah did she? or you just believing that because they said so? very much double standards on this page clearly.

oh so she said she called ss on hannah did she? or you just believing that because they said so? very much double standards on this page clearly.
Have you read the threads at all? I don’t know why you’re so obsessed about defending her. Nobody on here cares enough. We are here because we love to see her downfall and the drama 💁🏽‍♀️😂
I used to follow lacy and really liked her but didn’t take me long to see through her and now I can’t unsee it. I was fooled.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have you read the threads at all? I don’t know why you’re so obsessed about defending her. Nobody on here cares enough. We are here because we love to see her downfall and the drama 💁🏽‍♀️😂
I used to follow lacy and really liked her but didn’t take me long to see through her and now I can’t unsee it. I was fooled.
I just find it funny how bothered you all get with one person who can see through rhys the slimeball 🤢 sorry if I'm offending your family member hun you seem to be very defensive over someone you don't know and know a lot of facts apparently 🤔

I just find it funny how bothered you all get with one person who can see through rhys the slimeball 🤢 sorry if I'm offending your family member hun you seem to be very defensive over someone you don't know and know a lot of facts apparently 🤔
I know facts because Lacy tells us everything. Like she’s online now telling everyone again her whole life. When something is said it is put on here also so we’ve all caught up. I can reply to you today because I’ve got a boring long ass day at work and I’m still getting paid 🥰

Edit to add I don’t give two flying fucks about Rhys of his partner they are irrelevant I didn’t follow him I followed Lacy. Nobody on here really gives a tit about Rhys. We see how he was love bombed and how he reacted badly when pushed and poked by the narcissist until she see him snap and could hit record on her phone 😂

Reactions: 3
This thread is about lacy, not about bashing Rhys. You can make a thread on Rhys if you like or even better a rave thread for lacy seeing as your so quick to defend her.

Reactions: 12
I know facts because Lacy tells us everything. Like she’s online now telling everyone again her whole life. When something is said it is put on here also so we’ve all caught up. I can reply to you today because I’ve got a boring long ass day at work and I’m still getting paid 🥰

Edit to add I don’t give two flying fucks about Rhys of his partner they are irrelevant I didn’t follow him I followed Lacy. Nobody on here really gives a tit about Rhys. We see how he was love bombed and how he reacted badly when pushed and poked by the narcissist until she see him snap and could hit record on her phone 😂
see how HE was love bombed 🤣🤣🤣 Do any of you actually know what narcissim en

HE was love bombed?! 🤣🤣🤣 do any of you actually know what narcissism entails or do you just throw the word around for fun?! a victim of a narcissist relationship cannot move onto another relationship that quick they'd be traumatised to trust anyone else and would still want the abuser because of how brainwashed they are. a narcissist however can jump straight into another relationship with their new supply just like he has.. love bombed the new bit so much she thinks she's in love with him after 5 months and got herself involved in all this drama with 4 kids 😭🤣 the stupidity is on another level 🤯

Hi Lacy..... just duck off!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
ahhh no what have I missed 👀 lacy you didn’t let me know you was on live babes 🤣🤣
I was posting on here all the way through her live so unless Lacy is a magician and can talk on live without typing on her phone whilst staring into the screen talking to her viewers.. once again I'm sorry to inform you I'm not lacy and just because I don't agree with you all.. still doesn't mean I'm her 🙄
---
Hi Lacy..... just duck off!
are you dull or did you not see me writing on here whilst she was on live.. talking to her screen talking to the viewers not typing into a phone once? or is she a magician now? just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm lacy. it means I'm not brainwashed and can see through an ACTUAL narcissist because I've educated myself and haven't jumped on the bandwagon

I was posting on here all the way through her live so unless Lacy is a magician and can talk on live without typing on her phone whilst staring into the screen talking to her viewers.. once again I'm sorry to inform you I'm not lacy and just because I don't agree with you all.. still doesn't mean I'm her 🙄
---

are you dull or did you not see me writing on here whilst she was on live.. talking to her screen talking to the viewers not typing into a phone once? or is she a magician now? just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm lacy. it means I'm not brainwashed and can see through an ACTUAL narcissist because I've educated myself and haven't jumped on the bandwagon
I don't watch her lives much because unlike you I'm not attached to my phone 24/7!

I think you misread the title of this thread, it's about Lacy not Rhys or Hannah who you seem to go on and on and on about! If your that obsessed with Rhys being a narc go and make up your own thread about him and leave this one to the ones that want to discuss Lacys car crash lies and lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 10