Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh come on. getting involved with a man when he was in a relationship for starters. then rubbing it in the exs face all over social media. still doing it now knowing its going to get a reaction. any sane person would of done a runner with those two nut jobs and 4 kids on a child protection plan in tow. not her. all for the drama. weird.
---

answering for him on his posts? he can't speak for himself. you'd swear they'd been together years it's been 5 months and all of that they've had endless drama for.
I really don’t think her answering a couple of questions on his post is much to write home about.🤣🤣
---
The difference is u believe she's trauma bonded, and that makes her reactions acceptable and we all think she's a raging narcissist 🤷‍♀️
She’s awful and the way she acts is awful too. Moans about him not having his children (which is wrong ofc!) but she dumps them to go on holiday all the time!!

Reactions: 1
The difference is u believe she's trauma bonded, and that makes her reactions acceptable and we all think she's a raging narcissist 🤷‍♀️
do you actually know the true definition of a narcissist. do you think a narcissist would parade crazy behaviour about? no. narcissists crave people liking them. lacy is fully aware she's not liked and still continues her behaviour.. thats not a narcissist. rhys however.. very silent yet still the poor victim? got all of you fooled on here. seriously. just can't argue with stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️ do your research.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
do you actually know the true definition of a narcissist. do you think a narcissist would parade crazy behaviour about? no. narcissists crave people liking them. lacy is fully aware she's not liked and still continues her behaviour.. thats not a narcissist. rhys however.. very silent yet still the poor victim? got all of you fooled on here. seriously. just can't argue with stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️ do your research.
Lacey DOES crave people liking her! You clearly don’t see her posts.

Reactions: 4
Lacey DOES crave people liking her! You clearly don’t see her posts.
yes but she's open about it. narcissists are sneaky about it. much like rhys. they do anything to be liked. lacy is fully aware of the hate she gets for her videos and posts yet still does it.. a narcissist wouldn't do that.

• Haha
Literally this, Lacy makes videos about when Rhys has dropped them off no mention of H, then her constant messages she says he doesn’t reply. I don't think they are wanting to hear the other side tbh.
Its defo lacy 😂

Reactions: 2
Like I said previously, your entitled to your opinion, as are we, and that's ok.

Reactions: 2
I think it her dad 🤣
Give Matthew some credit they can spell. The same can’t be said for the Dad 😂
---
you do realise we don't know what goes on behind closed doors don't you??
---
well no we do because she records every millisecond of her life….
---
oh come on. getting involved with a man when he was in a relationship for starters. then rubbing it in the exs face all over social media. still doing it now knowing its going to get a reaction. any sane person would of done a runner with those two nut jobs and 4 kids on a child protection plan in tow. not her. all for the drama. weird.
---

answering for him on his posts? he can't speak for himself. you'd swear they'd been together years it's been 5 months and all of that they've had endless drama for.
Where’s your proof he was in a relationship when they got together? Because if there was it would’ve been posted here and all over tiktok.
I’ll wait.

She was on live last night saying she reckons the kids have met Hannah and got the older boy to lie to her about it. She was assuming it and then started going on like it’s actually happened, she’s actually cranky in the head, why would they need to lie about it, I don’t get the big deal so what if hannah has met the kids,- lacy took the pal who’s muff she was munching to Florida with the kids after knowing her 5 minutes 🤣🤣

Lacy leaves 3 non verbal children with people she barely knows who could do god knows what, but oh no they can’t meet Hannah 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She was on live last night saying she reckons the kids have met Hannah and got the older boy to lie to her about it. She was assuming it and then started going on like it’s actually happened, she’s actually cranky in the head, why would they need to lie about it, I don’t get the big deal so what if hannah has met the kids,- lacy took the pal who’s muff she was munching to Florida with the kids after knowing her 5 minutes 🤣🤣

Lacy leaves 3 non verbal children with people she barely knows who could do god knows what, but oh no they can’t meet Hannah 🙄
each to their own but I personally don't think children should be meeting partners until its serious 🤷🏻‍♀️ why confuse the children? it's a rebound relationship and they live miles away from each other. they may be in honeymoon period now but chances it will last are slim so really no need for the children to be confused until they know its serious?

they have enough going on with their parents acting like idiots without introducing another person in the mix

Last edited:
Nah spelling is too good
why thank you 🤣 but on a serious note guys as someone above said everyone is entitled to their opinion you all have yours and I have mine? doesn't mean I'm associated with lacy just like everyone that disagrees with lacy on here isn't associated with rhys 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do you mean crying with her child. The poor boy looks after her like he is the adult. He’s going to be so confused when he’s older.

Reactions: 4
Once again I haven't said she was innocent? they're both toxic but half the tit she posts is in retaliation to the taunting she's had how can't anyone see that? come on any woman would be seething with their exs new relationship being flaunted in their face nevermind a woman thats already clearly damaged. all I'm saying is they know what they're doing and if they wanted a peaceful life they're going the wrong way about it. think they know exactly what they're doing to get a reaction out of her. they know she posts in retaliation they're not stupid. they want her to look unhinged it's games with the lot of them they're not as dull as they all seem
I wouldn’t be seething if my abusive ex had moved on in the slightest. I’d be a much happier and relaxed person knowing me and my children aren’t subjected to his abuse any longer. I’d hardly say it’s being flaunted in her face unless she’s actively stalking their Tik toks because they both don’t actually post all that much together. Lacy posts a ridiculous amounts more than Rhys does with his gf

• Heart
Reactions: 13
it is an actual thing though? I mean I'd say what's more of a freak is trying to get pregnant with someone you've known 5 months when you live hours apart and 4 kids are already on child protection but each to their own. of course its lacy that's the freak not some woman who's clinging on for dear life to someone she's known 5 months with all this drama 🙄
Ok your boring now ffs because Hannah wrote that doesn’t mean it’s true ffs it’s the internet!!!! She’s obvs trying to ruffle feathers
---
Oh duck me get the popcorn! Logan’s told her he was paid to keep quiet about meeting hannah

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ok your boring now ffs because Hannah wrote that doesn’t mean it’s true ffs it’s the internet!!!! She’s obvs trying to ruffle feathers
---
Oh duck me get the popcorn! Logan’s told her he was paid to keep quiet about meeting hannah
She’s on one tonight. I don’t think that’s going to be the last of it neither.