Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
Thread suggestion with the most likes thanks to @Ellen19 had to shorten it to fit.
She’s no longer on the run, but I’m sure she will be again soon!!
Oh for heavens sake it’s cut my L off from Lacy 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread!
Thread suggestion with the most likes thanks to @Ellen19 had to shorten it to fit.
She’s no longer on the run, but I’m sure she will be again soon!!
Oh for heavens sake it’s cut my L off from Lacy 🙄🙄
Thanks for new thread! ACY is a great name for a twit like Lacy! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right have I missed something what’s with all the god stuff? I’m sorry if anyone in here is religious but just seems odd and come all of a sudden?

Reactions: 2
Right have I missed something what’s with all the god stuff? I’m sorry if anyone in here is religious but just seems odd and come all of a sudden?
She decided to go back to church on Sunday as she didn't have the kids. Didn't really say why.... just attention and content as she's boring as duck otherwise!

She did it in the summer too. Whenever her content is drying up she re finds religion and uses it as a pretence to show she’s forgiven people and redemption is possible.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what the church would think about her lesbo month and wanting £12.99 for photos of her ratty vag

• Haha
The god stuff actually makes me sick. Don't hide that narc behavior behind a bleeping cross. Where was your God when you was stalking, harassing, playing with your punched up lasagne for likes with filtered fake lesbo Roxy, leaving your kids with a SA'er? Never think about redemption then?? You won't be forgiven on judgement day babe, you can't continually duck up then beg to be forgiven.

Reactions: 6
Her ‘better person’ act lasted long…. She’s back slating him again (and talking about herself in the third person for some strange reason) 😂 She’s probably just fuming the red dress and full glam didn’t bring him back and that nothings working so shes dropped the nice Christian girl act and is back to slating him 😂

Funny how the exposed pages are quiet now that she’s let Rhys have the kids 👀
I’m not convinced they have anything to do with it, recently since being home her stuff has been dry as hell and not even worth a reshare. It will be when she’s back to being a little scum that they will take an interest again

Reactions: 5
Her ‘better person’ act lasted long…. She’s back slating him again (and talking about herself in the third person for some strange reason) 😂 She’s probably just fuming the red dress and full glam didn’t bring him back and that nothings working so shes dropped the nice Christian girl act and is back to slating him 😂
Not even god could help her this time obviously 🥴

• Haha
One minute she’s fighting for him and won’t stop, next he broke her and she can’t bare the co-parenting drop offs

• Haha
I don't think the family are behind the exposure pages. I think it's someone she's really peeved off and doing it show what kind of person she really is.

Reactions: 3