Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lacy been around since 2020 when I started following her. She was making her poems back then of her "baby" daddies slagging R off as he wasn't in the picture! You'd think then she wails of learnt her lesson!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion it's life but to say that one is worse than the other ...Nah.... they both know what they are doing, lacy loves the attention and drama you can see that by her mimicking videos she puts on, she's also very jealous that Rhys has moved on and so she should be but it's the way she acts and performs about it that's the problem and why they are both in so much tit and the kids are the only ones to suffer!

Reactions: 11
i don't I think its quite funny 🤣
I don't know why you care about trying to tell someone on here they're lacy when they're not? just because someone can see through a narcissists bullshit doesn't mean they're her 😭🤣
---
I think it her dad 🤣
ffs 😭 I can assure you I'm not in any way affiliated with the price family it is quite amusing people thinking I am though. means what I'm saying must be affecting people. thanks guys 🤣

I don't know why you care about trying to tell someone on here they're lacy when they're not? just because someone can see through a narcissists bullshit doesn't mean they're her 😭🤣
I don’t know why you care so much about Hannah when she is nothing to do with anything she’s irrelevant. Literally. But here we are 💁🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Lacy been around since 2020 when I started following her. She was making her poems back then of her "baby" daddies slagging R off as he wasn't in the picture! You'd think then she wails of learnt her lesson!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion it's life but to say that one is worse than the other ...Nah.... they both know what they are doing, lacy loves the attention and drama you can see that by her mimicking videos she puts on, she's also very jealous that Rhys has moved on and so she should be but it's the way she acts and performs about it that's the problem and why they are both in so much tit and the kids are the only ones to suffer!
definitely agree they're both as bad as each other. I didnt come on here being a lacy supporter in the slightest. they're both knobs. I made a post commenting how you can see why she acts the way she does then got attacked accused of being lacy, leonard and being a lacy fan 😭🤣 seems you can only have an opinion if you support rhys 🙄
---
I don’t know why you care so much about Hannah when she is nothing to do with anything she’s irrelevant. Literally. But here we are 💁🏽‍♀️
I don't I've blatantly stated how they're all to blame as they're equally taunting her? did you actually read anything correctly or just read it and put your own spin on it cos it doesn't support rhys 🤦🏻‍♀️

definitely agree they're both as bad as each other. I didnt come on here being a lacy supporter in the slightest. they're both knobs. I made a post commenting how you can see why she acts the way she does then got attacked accused of being lacy, leonard and being a lacy fan 😭🤣 seems you can only have an opinion if you support rhys 🙄
---

I don't I've blatantly stated how they're all to blame as they're equally taunting her? did you actually read anything correctly or just read it and put your own spin on it cos it doesn't support rhys 🤦🏻‍♀️
🫣😂 it seems neither of us are reading anything the other says then because you never reply to any of my actual questions when I’ve questioned some of your opinions and your completely ignoring anything of that of what Lacy has done and why she is the narcissist that can’t control everyone in her life.
I don’t even think there are any Rhys fans in here actually. We all equally said he’s an absolute cock for what he said about the children or the one that isn’t his but is that of lacys own brother but either way what he’s said his hurtful and unforgivable.

What are your thoughts on Lacy having two children with her step brother anyway?

Sorry if I’ve come across a witch. Where all friends here 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🫣😂 it seems neither of us are reading anything the other says then because you never reply to any of my actual questions when I’ve questioned some of your opinions and your completely ignoring anything of that of what Lacy has done and why she is the narcissist that can’t control everyone in her life.
I don’t even think there are any Rhys fans in here actually. We all equally said he’s an absolute cock for what he said about the children or the one that isn’t his but is that of lacys own brother but either way what he’s said his hurtful and unforgivable.

What are your thoughts on Lacy having two children with her step brother anyway?

Sorry if I’ve come across a witch. Where all friends here 😬😂
I think youll find i have. I've said in my posts what she's done has been crazy, don't agree with it but it is very common behaviour from narcissist abuse? not once in my posts have I said she's in the right.
I mean I've only ever seen those comments on forums about the older kids. never knew if they were true or not but if they are then yeah 🤢
have you looked into childhood Aces? from what I've read she has had a horrific upbringing and that really does mess with someone's head.
Again not justifying anything but I really don't think she's aware of how unhinged she looks and I do think a lot of it is in reaction to the taunting and come on up until recently it was rubbed in her face that he moved on with someone else? don't forget they were on and off for a while she was probably expecting him to go back so she's obviously gonna be hurt and damaged that he's actually moved on. doesn't excuse hannah rubbing it in her face either. it's insecure if they're that happy then it doesn't need to be flaunted? they're all dicks to be fair.
---
I think youll find i have. I've said in my posts what she's done has been crazy, don't agree with it but it is very common behaviour from narcissist abuse? not once in my posts have I said she's in the right.
I mean I've only ever seen those comments on forums about the older kids. never knew if they were true or not but if they are then yeah 🤢
have you looked into childhood Aces? from what I've read she has had a horrific upbringing and that really does mess with someone's head.
Again not justifying anything but I really don't think she's aware of how unhinged she looks and I do think a lot of it is in reaction to the taunting and come on up until recently it was rubbed in her face that he moved on with someone else? don't forget they were on and off for a while she was probably expecting him to go back so she's obviously gonna be hurt and damaged that he's actually moved on. doesn't excuse hannah rubbing it in her face either. it's insecure if they're that happy then it doesn't need to be flaunted? they're all dicks to be fair.
also to answer your question I don't care about hannah but what I'm saying is when she's rubbing things in lacys face and commenting about their future knowing Lacy is going to see then what does she expect? Lacy obviously wants him back even though she's claiming she's moved on.. its like hannah secretly enjoys the drama 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't think anyone here thinks R is perfect, far from it. The only thing that he has done that L clearly hasn't is keep 95% of it off TT.

She's 100% a narcissist. Never wrong, never takes accountability. Constant lies. Harassment of R & H.

Is she hurt? Yes, she's hurting because she's lost control. Show me anyone who says they've been a victim of da who antagonises their ex on the daily! That's not someone who's scared of repercussions.

Your entitled to your opinion as are we, and she's no victim!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think anyone here thinks R is perfect, far from it. The only thing that he has done that L clearly hasn't is keep 95% of it off TT.

She's 100% a narcissist. Never wrong, never takes accountability. Constant lies. Harassment of R & H.

Is she hurt? Yes, she's hurting because she's lost control. Show me anyone who says they've been a victim of da who antagonises their ex on the daily! That's not someone who's scared of repercussions.

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 exactly that

Once again I haven't said she was innocent? they're both toxic but half the tit she posts is in retaliation to the taunting she's had how can't anyone see that? come on any woman would be seething with their exs new relationship being flaunted in their face nevermind a woman thats already clearly damaged. all I'm saying is they know what they're doing and if they wanted a peaceful life they're going the wrong way about it. think they know exactly what they're doing to get a reaction out of her. they know she posts in retaliation they're not stupid. they want her to look unhinged it's games with the lot of them they're not as dull as they all seem

Once again I haven't said she was innocent? they're both toxic but half the tit she posts is in retaliation to the taunting she's had how can't anyone see that? come on any woman would be seething with their exs new relationship being flaunted in their face nevermind a woman thats already clearly damaged. all I'm saying is they know what they're doing and if they wanted a peaceful life they're going the wrong way about it. think they know exactly what they're doing to get a reaction out of her. they know she posts in retaliation they're not stupid. they want her to look unhinged it's games with the lot of them they're not as dull as they all seem
Where are they rubbing it in her face? Are they making multiple videos a day slagging her off? Not from what I've seen, only from L.

She's obsessed & stalking them both!

Baby reindeer comes to mind.

Reactions: 8
WTH 🤦🏽‍♀️😭”she posts in retaliation to THEM” 🤣🤣🤣 brb need to get changed. bleeping funny!!!

• Haha
WTH 🤦🏽‍♀️😭”she posts in retaliation to THEM” 🤣🤣🤣 brb need to get changed. bleeping funny!!!
you do realise we don't know what goes on behind closed doors don't you?? who's to say he's not rocking up at the house with hannah in the car when he drops the kids off? you're going off what you see and just because he's been sneaky in his ways doesn't mean he isn't to blame either.
---
Where are they rubbing it in her face? Are they making multiple videos a day slagging her off? Not from what I've seen, only from L.

She's obsessed & stalking them both!

Baby reindeer comes to mind.
oh come on we've all seen hannahs videos of their chavtastic days out. they obviously know she'd go off the wall after seeing that so why bother? they want the drama it's blatantly obvious. his family making petty comments just to get to her. it's black and white 🤦🏻‍♀️

you do realise we don't know what goes on behind closed doors don't you?? who's to say he's not rocking up at the house with hannah in the car when he drops the kids off? you're going off what you see and just because he's been sneaky in his ways doesn't mean he isn't to blame either.
---

oh come on we've all seen hannahs videos of their chavtastic days out. they obviously know she'd go off the wall after seeing that so why bother? they want the drama it's blatantly obvious. his family making petty comments just to get to her. it's black and white 🤦🏻‍♀️

But you are just posting assumptions funnily enough all against Rhys. We also don’t see how Lacey acts behind closed doors

Reactions: 3
But you are just posting assumptions funnily enough all against Rhys. We also don’t see how Lacey acts behind closed doors
Literally this, Lacy makes videos about when Rhys has dropped them off no mention of H, then her constant messages she says he doesn’t reply. I don't think they are wanting to hear the other side tbh.

Literally this, Lacy makes videos about when Rhys has dropped them off no mention of H, then her constant messages she says he doesn’t reply. I don't think they are wanting to hear the other side tbh.
I also don’t think Hannah has done much wrong yet she’s worse than Lacey apparently 🤣

Reactions: 3
but I didn't say we don't 🤣 literally not one of you have read my posts correctly and it goes to show its purely because you have a hate campaign against lacy and want to see no different. neither are innocent but certainly not him.

I also don’t think Hannah has done much wrong yet she’s worse than Lacey apparently 🤣
oh come on. getting involved with a man when he was in a relationship for starters. then rubbing it in the exs face all over social media. still doing it now knowing its going to get a reaction. any sane person would of done a runner with those two nut jobs and 4 kids on a child protection plan in tow. not her. all for the drama. weird.
---
oh come on. getting involved with a man when he was in a relationship for starters. then rubbing it in the exs face all over social media. still doing it now knowing its going to get a reaction. any sane person would of done a runner with those two nut jobs and 4 kids on a child protection plan in tow. not her. all for the drama. weird.
answering for him on his posts? he can't speak for himself. you'd swear they'd been together years it's been 5 months and all of that they've had endless drama for.

but I didn't say we don't 🤣 literally not one of you have read my posts correctly and it goes to show its purely because you have a hate campaign against lacy and want to see no different. neither are innocent but certainly not him.
The difference is u believe she's trauma bonded, and that makes her reactions acceptable and we all think she's a raging narcissist 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7