Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I'm thinking of a different route because we know about Grifty's, what did he call it, "...bone issues." 😂

View attachment 2929890 View attachment 2929884 Soooo'... I'm pitcherin' Kyle demanding to have the bed all by himself; old SourCrow Susan on the pullout; and CreeperDAD, since he can't get under the bed, sleeping on the floor.
It would be fair, in Kyle's mind, because he did have the original idea for them to pay for it all and take him a cruise as an "investment" (OH..almost did a spit take.) in his channel.
Ther's definitely a bone (or two) giving oar boy some discomfort from behind...

Reactions: 5
now this is how you build a quality home. Golden oak is amazing
I’m sure Kyle thinks he will be able to live and afford somewhere like this someday by continuing to put out sub par, lazy, SSDD NONTENT. He already thinks he’s some type of a star and celebrity with his #hosted events and axe-clusive opportunities like being invited to Club 33 for 30 mins and buying merch that doesn’t even fit him.

Reactions: 8
More drinking from our non-drinker KyleView attachment 2929905
Wow! Those two together are like having Mayberry's Otis the Town Drunk and Patsy Stone from Absolutely Fabulous together on a crusie ship___ only nowhere near as much fun.
moon-otis.gif
giphy.gif

Brother and sister sloppy drunks, shacked up and sleeping in the same bed on a little cruise to Nazza'.
Now, there's a Magical Disney Cruise for the fans he has left.

Kyle Pallo #77: Screw Mom's Retirement Crackerbox. Join Me for a Booze Cruise.
Just imagine have that creepy disgusting bint Hulkalexa as your nurse:
joker-nurse.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched today’s video offering. Noticed something interesting, at 10:03 Dad3 is trying on the hat. Everyone is encouraging him to get it. He says, I am going to wait until Friday to get it. What? I thought they were leaving early Wednesday? It makes sense since Kyle can’t take them to the airport in the Barbie car, and they have to take the bus or an Escalade from the resort he made them get. Guess the Clown and Banker had a secret of their own and may have added a few extra days to their trip? Any one else hear that?

Watched today’s video offering. Noticed something interesting, at 10:03 Dad3 is trying on the hat. Everyone is encouraging him to get it. He says, I am going to wait until Friday to get it. What? I thought they were leaving early Wednesday? It makes sense since Kyle can’t take them to the airport in the Barbie car, and they have to take the bus or an Escalade from the resort he made them get. Guess the Clown and Banker had a secret of their own and may have added a few extra days to their trip? Any one else hear that?
One of his stans would see them in the parks and tell Kylie and he'd have a temper tantrum and hissy fit if they tried to sneak a few extra days in.

My ears perked up as soon as JerBear blurted that slur out & went back knowing I saw a couple black executives in the group walking through. That old racist POS is definitely a product of his generation & his upbringing, & probably doesn’t even realize that the term “uppity” is wildly inappropriate, especially when spoken in regard to someone black. The thing is, that’s basic general knowledge here in America in the year 2024. That Kyle would leave that backwards tit IN THE VLOG tells me that the moron is just as ignorant as his old man. I’ll say as confidently as I can, oar guy’s simply not interested in becoming any more enlightened than his elderly tit for brains father, & afaic, that makes Kyle all the worse. He’s bleeping hopeless
I also remember the Creepy Old Clown doing his insulting little act in the car when some rap artist came on. Of course Grifty was recording and Susan, in the back, looked horrified. She knew it was not a good look.
In private, as reflected in Pallo's bigoted, racist and Nazi sock puppets, that family would be right at home at a cross burning in Buttfuck, Mississippi. They reek of low class and white entitlement.

Outside his private Klub, GerBear's first foray into Clown Town didn't play well.
So he had to try again.

kkkkl.jpg

• Angry
Kyle’s vlogs are all out of order. Could that vlog have been filmed last week on the Thursday they arrived?

Reactions: 5
Guests arriving. First, just remember Tattlers: You're being owned by incest twins, Chubby & Saucy, two drunks on a little cruise to Nassa'. 😂

Don't you feel so owned?

438118704_8298126783547498_29753818221331679_n.jpg

• Haha
Kyle’s vlogs are all out of order. Could that vlog have been filmed last week on the Thursday they arrived?
Pallos got in super late Thursday night, basically when they got there it was Friday. Friday was Animal Kingdom and Shulas. Saturday was May the 4th at Hollywood Studios and Sunday was Epcot with dinner at home. They went to Raglan on Monday, the band matches the schedule on May 6 and they instagram storied it. Ger definitely said “I’m going to wait until Friday to get it.” Sounds to me like their trip was longer than we were led to believe. Wonder If they are staying extra nights at the Pallonesian or a hotel?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well any vlog involving alcohol, which seems to be most, you can watch as he gets drunker and drunker throughout his vlogs. He starts sluring his words.

Is this Kile’s ex?
---
Kyle’s Dad is 74? That means Susan had Kyle when Dadx3 was 44. How old is Susan? Maybe the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with Kyle being into younger women. We know he gets being a racist from the Dad. What a weird trailer park trash family.
she is 10 years younger, 64

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Pallos got in super late Thursday night, basically when they got there it was Friday. Friday was Animal Kingdom and Shulas. Saturday was May the 4th at Hollywood Studios and Sunday was Epcot with dinner at home. They went to Raglan on Monday, the band matches the schedule on May 6 and they instagram storied it. Ger definitely said “I’m going to wait until Friday to get it.” Sounds to me like their trip was longer than we were led to believe. Wonder If they are staying extra nights at the Pallonesian or a hotel?
What day did Alexa arrive? Because I thought that this was filmed before she arrived from what they were saying but maybe they were referring to her not going on the cruise as opposed to not going to Disney Springs that evening. But I thought I heard Kyle say Alexa couldn't make it this trip or something to that effect like he was still keeping up the surprise. If she already landed in Orlando where was she?

Reactions: 3
Casey is getting a break and this is what she posts? How about how you are spending your weekend of freedom.
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the hobbit punched some dry wall last time and told her if she goes out again that would be her face next time. Probably monitoring her phone location like he does with Lora and told her if she leaves the house that there will be hell to pay.

IMG_3249.jpeg

• Haha
Wild? I’m sightseeing, eating , drinking and bleeping my way through Australia atm. Sure Kile, a cruise with your sister is wild. Maybe Josh Duggar would agree 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.