Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a good sign when your parents try to eat somewhere cheap and the toddler whines that it's not good enough, then they have to find the cheapest thing on the menu to share.

I think this confirms that his parents are subsidizing him. They pay for everything and are most certainly paying a portion of the mortgage on the Pallonesian. I feel they're spending whatever meager savings they have left on this last ditch effort (sister cruise, Disney Wish, more luxury resort room, whatever restaurant Lil' Kylie wants to eat at) to save Dwarfy's failing channel. Spoiler alert: It's not going to work. And Dwarfy is still going to blame them after all their effort, time and money is gone.
2nd time they split food too this trip. This time it was $28.50. You KNOW they paid too even though he said he would pay for the person who got the closest in price in the store.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Shocked he doesn't have the room steward pull down the bunk beds when he shares a room with his parents.

Maybe she will get the Lora treatment and get her back blown out by a "friend" Kyle hasn't met.

Kyle, if you want to own us all go for a bigger flex. Here's a suggestion....we will be here in two weeks.

View attachment 2929446
My parents have gone to 21 Royal several times to dinner parties hosted by their old friends in Anaheim and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I hated to miss their invitation a year+ back because of our flight out at LAX, but next time my parents are down and we can make it, I'm just going to have to insist on them arranging a dinner.

Reactions: 10
Back after a week out in Vegas for a business conference, nothing like catching up on 30+ tattle pages!

Also nothing says "I'm a quality vlogger" like not proofreading your titles.... as someone mentioned earlier, it is Raglan (not Ragland) and who knew the famous Blue Angels have changed into flying geometric shapes?!?

1715457214832.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Who would want their own room? I hear the floors on the concierge cabins are expeshully comfy & more luxury than even the beds. Kylie can build a sheet fort & hunker in for the night at his parents feet like a big boy
10 to 1 says he sleeps with his mom and D3 sleeps on the couch!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Racist Ger Bear

My ears perked up as soon as JerBear blurted that slur out & went back knowing I saw a couple black executives in the group walking through. That old racist POS is definitely a product of his generation & his upbringing, & probably doesn’t even realize that the term “uppity” is wildly inappropriate, especially when spoken in regard to someone black. The thing is, that’s basic general knowledge here in America in the year 2024. That Kyle would leave that backwards tit IN THE VLOG tells me that the moron is just as ignorant as his old man. I’ll say as confidently as I can, oar guy’s simply not interested in becoming any more enlightened than his elderly tit for brains father, & afaic, that makes Kyle all the worse. He’s bleeping hopeless

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was going to suggest similar. He and D3 on bed and mom on the pull out.
He also said he hopes Alexa can come on the family cruise even though she already said she wasn't going. He probably plans to badger her until she decides to go then he'll snuggle with her on the pull-out couch.

Reactions: 11
He also said he hopes Alexa can come on the family cruise even though she already said she wasn't going. He probably plans to badger her until she decides to go then he'll snuggle with her on the pull-out couch.
Seems Mr $350K, 🔥 Portfolio & RH Sofa Investor & Lorcana Card Multi-Hundredaire is desperate for someone to go halfsies with him on a cabin. Wonder why?

I was going to suggest similar. He and D3 on bed and mom on the pIull out.
Well, I'm thinking of a different route because we know about Grifty's, what did he call it, "...bone issues." 😂

BACKK.jpg
back.jpg
Soooo'... I'm pitcherin' Kyle demanding to have the bed all by himself; old SourCrow Susan on the pullout; and CreeperDAD, since he can't get under the bed, sleeping on the floor.
It would be fair, in Kyle's mind, because he did have the original idea for them to pay for it all and take him a cruise as an "investment" (OH..almost did a spit take.) in his channel.

Reactions: 9
My ears perked up as soon as JerBear blurted that slur out & went back knowing I saw a couple black executives in the group walking through. That old racist POS is definitely a product of his generation & his upbringing, & probably doesn’t even realize that the term “uppity” is wildly inappropriate, especially when spoken in regard to someone black. The thing is, that’s basic general knowledge here in America in the year 2024. That Kyle would leave that backwards tit IN THE VLOG tells me that the moron is just as ignorant as his old man. I’ll say as confidently as I can, oar guy’s simply not interested in becoming any more enlightened than his elderly tit for brains father, & afaic, that makes Kyle all the worse. He’s bleeping hopeless
Well it certainly matches with the crap he spews on his sock puppets. I'd love to see how this family acts when the camera isn't on.

Reactions: 9
More drinking from our non-drinker KyleView attachment 2929905
Didn’t he say just yesterday that he doesn’t get the drink package because he only drinks cocktails on the first day of the cruise & it’s coffee for the rest of the trip? The fact that he genuinely tries to cover up his drinking tells me that his issues with alcohol are worse than just a fleeting problem. If he just drank & didn’t try to convince the world that he doesn’t, no one would give two shits about the fact that he’s a sloppy drunk. Get hammered all you want, my guy, I could not care less. It’s Casey, who you very clearly scarred on Scarlet Night last year, who doesn’t like it. What bothers me is the blatant hypocrisy of the whole thing. He seems to think he’s smarter than his audience & fooling them all, two things that couldn’t be further from the truth

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Kyle’s Dad is 74? That means Susan had Kyle when Dadx3 was 44. How old is Susan? Maybe the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with Kyle being into younger women. We know he gets being a racist from the Dad. What a weird trailer park trash family.

Didn’t he say just yesterday that he doesn’t get the drink package because he only drinks cocktails on the first day of the cruise & it’s coffee for the rest of the trip? The fact that he genuinely tries to cover up his drinking tells me that his issues with alcohol are worse than just a fleeting problem. If he just drank & didn’t try to convince the world that he doesn’t, no one would give two shits about the fact that he’s a sloppy drunk. Get hammered all you want, my guy, I could not care less. It’s Casey, who you very clearly scarred on Scarlet Night last year, who doesn’t like it. What bothers me is the blatant hypocrisy of the whole thing. He seems to think he’s smarter than his audience & fooling them all, two things that couldn’t be further from the truth
It's really apparent with how he's constantly projecting his own alcoholism on others, usually on JoJo. He did it in yesterday's live by basically calling JoJo an alcoholic because he went downtown and drank before a cruise. It's the same way he projects all his other insecurities on others from his sock puppet.

Remember that time he had a half empty bottle of Tito's outside his room at the BroSty (next to the BB-8 and plastic bins) and didn't notice it until the end, then blamed it on JoJo and said he's going to have a "serious talk" with him?

008404.jpg

Squirt is an alcoholic with a real problem. I don't give a tit how much he drinks, but he somehow thinks he can fool everyone. Maybe he can fool his deluded, gullible stans but he's not fooling the hatters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Kyle’s Dad is 74? That means Susan had Kyle when Dadx3 was 44. How old is Susan? Maybe the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with Kyle being into younger women. We know he gets being a racist from the Dad. What a weird trailer park trash family.
Susan is 64

Reactions: 6
It's really apparent with how he's constantly projecting his own alcoholism on others, usually on JoJo. He did it in yesterday's live by basically calling JoJo an alcoholic because he went downtown and drank before a cruise. It's the same way he projects all his other insecurities on others from his sock puppet.

Remember that time he had a half empty bottle of Tito's outside his room at the BroSty (next to the BB-8 and plastic bins) and didn't notice it until the end, then blamed it on JoJo and said he's going to have a "serious talk" with him?

View attachment 2929962

Squirt is an alcoholic with a real problem. I don't give a tit how much he drinks, but he somehow thinks he can fool everyone. Maybe he can fool his deluded, gullible stans but he's not fooling the hatters.
It’s true… like you said, I personally don’t care if, when, and how much Kyle drinks, but the fact that he’s always downplaying it or saying he doesn’t drink much anymore and then proceeds to get multiple drinks, much of which are his infamous chuggers, just draws even more attention to his drinking and definitely makes it look like he’s either in denial or trying to hide how much he drinks.

And like someone here said recently, what person in their 30s seriously chugs alcohol?? Ok, maybe if you’re in your early 20s still in college or going clubbing and you drink primarily to get drunk, but a 30 year old? Then again, he is a man child cretin that lacks any maturity, sophistication, or class.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s true… like you said, I personally don’t care if, when, and how much Kyle drinks, but the fact that he’s always downplaying it or saying he doesn’t drink much anymore and then proceeds to get multiple drinks, much of which are his infamous chuggers, just draws even more attention to his drinking and definitely makes it look like he’s either in denial or trying to hide how much he drinks.

And like someone here said recently, what person in their 30s seriously chugs alcohol?? Ok, maybe if you’re in your early 20s still in college or going clubbing and you drink primarily to get drunk, but a 30 year old? Then again, he is a man child cretin that lacks any maturity, sophistication, or class.
Not only does he chug alcohol, he gives friends & family grief for not chugging as well. Forget early 20s college age, that’s high school bullshit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.