Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Kiley made it over that far into the big bad straw market lol
He has Hulkalexa to protect him, so he feels safer venturing a little further from the ship this time.

So instead of spending the money to go to D23 or the Treasure, he’s decided to do another wish cruise and stay concierge? Lmfao a ship he keeps showing and going on for a 3 or 4 day sailings. 🤦🏻‍♀️ it makes no sense, ffs. This guy is an idiot. Had he spent the same amount of money or maybe a little more, he could have been on the Treasure and that actually would have been better for his channel. Well hopefully, he’s on the cruise for at least some of the time when we are down in Disney. I lucked out last time bc all the vloggers were on Icon. Can we be so lucky this time? 🍀
Also, Kyle staying concierge on The Wish isn’t really a big flex. We booked concierge. I’m not a big fan of cruise ships but my family wants to do the Treasure and the Destiny so we are doing the 4 day wish to test it out and see if I can handle being on a cruise ship. 🤣 Trust when I say, I don’t think concierge is a flex. It wasn’t as much as I thought it was going to be. It’s a damn 3 or 4 day cruise.
It's ex-peshully not a flex when mommy and daddy are paying.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has Hulkalexa to protect him, so he feels safer venturing a little further from the ship this time.

It's ex-peshully not a flex when mommy and daddy are paying.
So why isn't Mr $350,000 a year not getting his own room on the cruise? No 30-year-old man who makes even over 150k a year would stay with his parents. Imagine sharing a toilet with him?? I don't know how Casey does it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So why isn't Mr $350,000 a year not getting his own room on the cruise? No 30-year-old man who makes even over 150k a year would stay with his parents. Imagine sharing a toilet with him?? I don't know how Casey does it.
Who would want their own room? I hear the floors on the concierge cabins are expeshully comfy & more luxury than even the beds. Kylie can build a sheet fort & hunker in for the night at his parents feet like a big boy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
JoJo posted photos from Madeira Beach FL with friends. Kyle, did you decline the weekend invite with your bestie, again? Or did you rush in to a cruise because you were excluded, again?

Chef’s kiss would be if Casey went without him. Make it happen JoJo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We all saw that he's too lazy to even flush the toilet after he uses it :sick:

Often leaving his skidmark-stained tighty whities lying on the floor next to the toilet 🤮

And films it all for the world to see.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Racist Ger Bear

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
JoJo posted photos from Madeira Beach FL with friends. Kyle, did you decline the weekend invite with your bestie, again? Or did you rush in to a cruise because you were excluded, again?

Chef’s kiss would be if Casey went without him. Make it happen JoJo. 😂
Supposedly Kile said Casey has plans for the weekend too. I hope they are good.

Reactions: 7
Daily Woo important statement took him 15 years. 15 years to get his house since becoming a vlogger full time in 2011 lived in a van....oar boy 100 percent supported and paid for by sour susan and creepy clown.

Reactions: 13
Who would want their own room? I hear the floors on the concierge cabins are expeshully comfy & more luxury than even the beds. Kylie can build a sheet fort & hunker in for the night at his parents feet like a big boy
Shocked he doesn't have the room steward pull down the bunk beds when he shares a room with his parents.

Maybe she will get the Lora treatment and get her back blown out by a "friend" Kyle hasn't met.

Kyle, if you want to own us all go for a bigger flex. Here's a suggestion....we will be here in two weeks.

image001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Plans WITHOUT Kyle? That's going to make him seethe.

Hopefully the plans involve having her family and friends come over to the Pallonesian and help move all her stuff out. Now is the perfect time.

Reactions: 20
Plans WITHOUT Kyle? That's going to make him seethe.

Hopefully the plans involve having her family and friends come over to the Pallonesian and help move all her stuff out. Now is the perfect time.
Maybe Casey going out with friends when Kyle's out cruising is her way to throw a temper tantrum? "If you're going out then I am going out with my friends" She could be playing middle school girlfriend games of her own. It wont take long for this friend group to see that Casey only shows up when her master is away. She's immature for her age, even still wears padded bras, so this scenario is a possibility. He is attracted to her middle school girl personality.

Reactions: 10
GNUHDmLXEAAdCEF.png

---
Casey is so over it.
008394.jpg

---

Watch how fast JerBear's face changes from pissed off to creepy clown when he realizes the camera is on him.
008395.jpg

008396.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He mentions multiple times how he doesn't celebrate Saint Patrick's Day because his birthday is the day after. He says he's celebrating Saint Patrick's day today and get super excited about the alcohol and make sure everyone else is going to order drinks too, probably so he doesn't look like the only drinker. He has basically bankrupted his parents so his dad is looking for the cheapest thing on the menu. His dad wanted to go to Blaze Pizza but of course that's not good enough for Kyle. Why have your parents buy you just pizza when they can buy you a full meal with appetizers, drinks, and dessert.
20240511_145351.jpg
20240511_145423.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Not a good sign when your parents try to eat somewhere cheap and the toddler whines that it's not good enough, then they have to find the cheapest thing on the menu to share.

I think this confirms that his parents are subsidizing him. They pay for everything and are most certainly paying a portion of the mortgage on the Pallonesian. I feel they're spending whatever meager savings they have left on this last ditch effort (sister cruise, Disney Wish, more luxury resort room, whatever restaurant Lil' Kylie wants to eat at) to save Dwarfy's failing channel. Spoiler alert: It's not going to work. And Dwarfy is still going to blame them after all their effort, time and money is gone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Banker Susan (a vlog or two ago) played it off as if she couldn't drink a whole mimosa, and later on did the same with saying that she couldn't drink a whole frozen margarita. She played it off as if she's a lightweight. Yet, during the live fridgelexa said that when her and her mother went on their cruise they bought the drink package. So Susan adjusts to when the camera is recording and plays the goody-goody role for YouTube.

Reactions: 14
He mentions multiple times how he doesn't celebrate Saint Patrick's Day because his birthday is the day after. He says he's celebrating Saint Patrick's day today and get super excited about the alcohol and make sure everyone else is going to order drinks too, probably so he doesn't look like the only drinker. He has basically bankrupted his parents so his dad is looking for the cheapest thing on the menu. His dad wanted to go to Blaze Pizza but of course that's not good enough for Kyle. Why have your parents buy you just pizza when they can buy you a full meal with appetizers, drinks, and dessert. View attachment 2929594View attachment 2929595
It makes no sense not to celebrate St.Patricks Day because your bday is the next day. It always has to be only about him. How Casey doesn’t see this is beyond me.

Reactions: 15
Had to stop for a sec for a little shoutout to missmyChewy. C'mon Tattle... give her that invite! :love:👍
cree2.jpg
cree.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.