Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @QueenC17 for the winning title.

Recap, Kp is owning the hatters by going to the axe clusive club 33 and the video was an amazing hit with his viewers who loved seeing him brag about going and getting to see the wonderful inside of the club and also all the wonderful food, (s).

Also Kp has mentioned he wants to do a month worth of cruising as supposedly, from Mr analytics, his cruise videos make him more money.

Currently we have the clown family in town all complaining about tit, even though they are staying at the pallonesian in a bed fit for a single child and it's two full grown adults sleeping in the same bed.

Link to old thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was waiting for a new thread to post this picture I saw at Costco on Sunday.

20240505_102157.jpg

They got an entire line designed by oar boy Kp.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was waiting for a new thread to post this picture I saw at Costco on Sunday.

View attachment 2919154

They got an entire line designed by oar boy Kp.
Kp, get down to Costco and stock up and be the big baller you say you are. Wasn't it mark (facebook, not gonna try and spell his 2nd name) who wore the same thing every day so he didn't have to think about what to wear.

Reactions: 7
Gotta tell ya, if I were the Clown I’d be as fucked up as a hoot owl as much as I could
IMG_0662.png

• Haha
Going to throw in my trashy first title. :D

Kyle Pallo #77 - Functional alcoholic.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure the sincerity of his "Cinco de Mayo" toast has been noted by highlighting
his racist post about a "...dumb Mexican."
Worth a repost P
mex.jpg

440455305_8272330319460478_7865825195324257444_n.jpg
440465591_8272332556126921_3836016977057119493_n.jpg

• Haha
Did you all see the part where Casey bailed on Soarin before they went in and the dad mocked her after? Can someone please clip it and post it here? I would but I'm out of town right now.

Whole family is trash.

IMG_3215.jpeg

IMG_3216.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Did you all see the part where Casey bailed on Soarin before they went in and the dad mocked her after? Can someone please clip it and post it here? I would but I'm out of town right now.

Whole family is trash.
Kyle, is such a thoughtful gentleman. 🙄 He didn’t choose to wait with Casey while his parents rode Soarin’. Even if she said something similar to, “Oh go ahead,” he should have passed in the ride.

He will never be a prince. No manners. No class.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
We are convinced that Papa Clown ate paint chips as a child and is in the beginning stages of dementia.
I don't know if he's trying to act it up for his son's failing vlog or if it's the beginning stages of dementia. Either way the clown's behavior is reaching a new level of strange and cringe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Whole family is trash.

View attachment 2919407
View attachment 2919408
Oh wow I didn’t even think that he was mocking her. That would be disgusting.
---
Kyle, is such a thoughtful gentleman. 🙄 He didn’t choose to wait with Casey while his parents rode Soarin’. Even if she said something similar to, “Oh go ahead,” he should have passed in the ride.

He will never be a prince. No manners. No class.
But but but he treats her great as she claimed to say the other day. Meaning she was guided to say that.

Reactions: 6
1715031160284.png

Are the 2 white puss filled dots on his tongue zits?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know if he's trying to act it up for his son's failing vlog or if it's the beginning stages of dementia. Either way the clown's behavior is reaching a new level of strange and cringe.
His behavior is bordering on pedophile vibes ..he really is strangely creepy and actually unhinged..that nose whipped out in the Soarin line was totally unnecessary

Reactions: 14
Oh wow I didn’t even think that he was mocking her. That would be disgusting.

He could be mocking her, but, the more likely explanation is just poor editing by the dwarf.

I notice more editing the past few days, but, the quality is worse.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2919498

Are the 2 white puss filled dots on his tongue zits?
OMFG! THIS is that moment when I've seen too much. :sick:😂 Most often I'd think those would be caused by perhaps, canker sores, but those aren't apparent, or thrush, or, most likely because of his history and his oft seen 'butter teeth,' very poor oral hygiene. YUK!

If he had just been with Nick, I'd make a different observation. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMFG! THIS is that moment when I've seen too much. :sick:😂 Most often I'd think those would be caused by perhaps, canker sores, but those aren't apparent, or thrush, or, most likely because of his history and his oft seen 'butter teeth,' very poor oral hygiene. YUK!

If he had just been with Nick, I'd make a different observation. :ROFLMAO:
my newborn was recently diagnosed with thrush from breastfeeding. Coincidence that we see the dots and Susan is in town…I think not!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.