Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually disgusted. I order from that butcher all the time. Well I won't be anymore. Her in her brand new house doesn't need free food. And why? She's not a cooking channel. She's a big blone
I use to order as did a few friends when they did Slimming world packs I soon stopped when I got bad chicken and mince I complained and they blocked me on FB 😂that was a few years ago so hopefully they have improved
Julie’s steak did look good

Reactions: 1
I use to order as did a few friends when they did Slimming world packs I soon stopped when I got bad chicken and mince I complained and they blocked me on FB 😂that was a few years ago so hopefully they have improved
Julie’s steak did look good
Steak looked good. The rest didn't
---
Away to lie on her bed to escape the wanes she cried to get.
Absolutely shocking carry on. She is a lazy big gulpin who has done nothing but gurn today

Reactions: 2
Steak looked good. The rest didn't
---

Absolutely shocking carry on. She is a lazy big gulpin who has done nothing but gurn today
I’m sure his family are disgusted the way she carry’s on and the “ look at me state” everyday she says that!!

I’m sure his family are disgusted the way she carry’s on and the “ look at me state” everyday she says that!!
And never does anything about it looks like tit everyday!! She’s never at her work the big lump, lazy as cut the bags is our julbert

I thought she said she was back at work full time?
she’s posting from the sofa every day so she can’t be if she is going to make content about being a Mammy she needs to show day to day things she doesn’t need to show their faces there’s been no nursery run babysitter drop off nothing
These things can be achieved without showing people or places if she does it right but no she’s coming from the sofa with her greased locks and her bulls eye nightshirt

Reactions: 7
Jesus she is woeful at trying to flog makeup. Bperfect have no standards. That tan is patchy and dirty looking and she's awful at makeup. Can't even say luminous. Just stop julie

Reactions: 4
I heard that too!! Lunimous 😳😏🤪
The first time I was like did she say lunimous. And she said it again. This generates income for her and is a job. She should be better prepared. Know what the products are availability, my sons girlfriend went on and bought that palette on its own already and she's there going I don't know when its released. Stop repeating herself 100 times and actually do something decent. She does the same crappy half asked patchy look with bad placement. And if she wasn't sent stuff she wouldn't be buying or using it

Reactions: 3
She’s a lazy fat bastard god forgive me but she barely leaves that sofa, play with them instead of letting them wreck and then complain about it 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s a lazy fat bastard god forgive me but she barely leaves that sofa, play with them instead of letting them wreck and then complain about it 🙄
I know. Her laying like a lump just letting them wreck. She really is aa lazy fat bastard and she doesn't give a tit

My two boys are a similar age to her two and my ass never touches a sofa 95% of the day! My oldest one is pulling me to come walk with him or look at something (usually a book) and if he sees me with a phone in my hand he’ll take it off me and fire it on the floor 😂

Reactions: 3
How rude was she to Kevin. Your blocking my light get out do the road. You can say that and be funny about it but not with her tone. Ignorant is all she ever has been and all she ever will be

Reactions: 7
Why was Danny in a Donegal let the other day? She hardly just bought it for their trip to Donegal

Reactions: 1