Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How rude was she to Kevin. Your blocking my light get out do the road. You can say that and be funny about it but not with her tone. Ignorant is all she ever has been and all she ever will be
She is pig ignorant. You can imagine what she's like when there is no camera on

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Even her car is stinking inside and out lazy witch anything to get out of the house can’t wait for the walk!!

Reactions: 2
Is there another insta hun that sits on her arse on a sofa or chair as much as she does???

Reactions: 2
Anybody watch the big hallions stories tonight, shes one loud mouth rough as f**k dose, the noise of her swearing like a fish wife out with those girls, how embarrassing would it be to be in her company

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Anybody watch the big hallions stories tonight, shes one loud mouth rough as f**k dose, the noise of her swearing like a fish wife out with those girls, how embarrassing would it be to be in her company
the frog horn is definitely out tonight not been in the house all day and shouting like the trash she really is in a pub… “come on tomorrow morning saying I had a great day but miss my babies and look at the state of me”

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Eurghhhhh the state of it. She’s hanging…. Pin it, pin it… ‘about the drink’ .. you’re a Kelly… she is so uncouth everything about her is rough as toast. No file big enough to get rid of her rough edges. I’m embarrassed for her putting that on her socials. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Looks like FORCED FUN, 40 year olds egging each other on to down drinks. Something 18 year olds do, if even these days. Julie filming them dancing in a pub to bryan adams, i’d have called myself a taxi an hour ago 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen her stories and came on to say the same. She's so rough and that big scream she constantly does. Jesus she's embarrassing and everyone wants to avoid her

She'll be on shortly. Look at the state of me, mammies need a night out because it's hard work. But I'm back stuck to the sofa with my 2 miracles 🙄

• Haha
She seems to have a lot of friends. She has a huge circle of OGs and now a big circle of Trillick ones too

?? I’m not Julie if that’s what ur thinking. But she has a hella lot more mates than I do 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
?? I’m not Julie if that’s what ur thinking. But she has a hella lot more mates than I do 🙈😂
I doubt there’s much depth to their ‘friendships’ or any substance, all surface level. If she did maybe she wouldn’t be plugged into the sofa as much.
They probably wouldn’t be seen dead with her any other time, probably just wives club of the local GAA players

& if they were real friends I think they’d encourage her to tone it down a bit when she’s drinking as she does herself no favours.
I doubt there’s much depth to their ‘friendships’ or any substance, all surface level. If she did maybe she wouldn’t be plugged into the sofa as much.
They probably wouldn’t be seen dead with her any other time, probably just wives club of the local GAA players