Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie love you won’t get washing done sitting on your ass must be waiting till her mum comes up to do it..

Reactions: 4
Jesus everytime her stories come on she's gurning 'being a mummy is hard' 'but sure we love them'

She really just wants to stick her arse to the sofa. And what annoys me is she was one of them inconsiderate wans to people with weans who worked etc. She hasn't a notion

Jesus everytime her stories come on she's gurning 'being a mummy is hard' 'but sure we love them'

She really just wants to stick her arse to the sofa. And what annoys me is she was one of them inconsiderate wans to people with weans who worked etc. She hasn't a notion
She should try two under two and having one with a medical problem 🙄 then she would know what hard is

Reactions: 3
She should try two under two and having one with a medical problem 🙄 then she would know what hard is
She definitely would. The gurning she does over nothing is off the scale and then trying to gloss over it. She's just a lazy big so and so

I totally get you btw. I didn't have 2 under 2, but I had 4 under 5. We decided on one more and it was twins lol. And the youngest twin had a lot of medical issues. So so hard

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If my utility room was even half the size of hers I would be delighted. All that same she has to work with in there and she still giving out. You couldnt swing a cat in mine. She is trying to be relatable but shes not.

Julie is a perfect example of be careful what you wish for. She longed to be a mummy but the reality of it doesn’t resemble the fantasy. I can relate to that a bit, it’s certainly hard but the moaning she does about it to almost 62000 strangers is awful. She’s clearly very unhappy with her life choices and she’s always been a lazy lump, so that doesn’t help.

Reactions: 13
Julie is a perfect example of be careful what you wish for. She longed to be a mummy but the reality of it doesn’t resemble the fantasy. I can relate to that a bit, it’s certainly hard but the moaning she does about it to almost 62000 strangers is awful. She’s clearly very unhappy with her life choices and she’s always been a lazy lump, so that doesn’t help.
Yes very much this. I mean we can all relate to the wtf moments parenthood. It's not easy. As you say though the constant gurning and then the peppy "but we wouldn't change it" is so telling. I'm sure it's much harder adjusting to being a parent getting to your 40s and just having had yourself to deal with before it. But in Julie's case it's laziness. She wants her arse stuck to that sofa. And like she has everything she wanted and still isn't happy

Reactions: 7
She definitely would. The gurning she does over nothing is off the scale and then trying to gloss over it. She's just a lazy big so and so

I totally get you btw. I didn't have 2 under 2, but I had 4 under 5. We decided on one more and it was twins lol. And the youngest twin had a lot of medical issues. So so hard
Oh my! You know what though you get into a routine and just get on with things 😊. I hope the youngest twin is doing ok and you’re coping ok as well x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my! You know what though you get into a routine and just get on with things 😊. I hope the youngest twin is doing ok and you’re coping ok as well x
Awk same to you ❤ the youngest is now an adult and thankfully all is well. As you say you just get through it and get on with it

Also why has this monstrosity of a nightie not been burned. Its god awful

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Awk same to you ❤ the youngest is now an adult and thankfully all is well. As you say you just get through it and get on with it

Also why has this monstrosity of a nightie not been burned. Its god awful
I can’t believe the referee nightie still exists 😳 Let’s start a petition to put it out of its misery? I know she doesn’t like to spend her own money on things and nobody is gifting her nighties but that thing shouldn’t have made it to the new house!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe the referee nightie still exists 😳 Let’s start a petition to put it out of its misery? I know she doesn’t like to spend her own money on things and nobody is gifting her nighties but that thing shouldn’t have made it to the new house!!!!!
I can't believe she brought that eyesore to the new house. Jesus Julie I've got my mother nighties in dunnes recently for about £5 each. Burn that thing and get some

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jaysus someone check julburts blood pressure, shes gunna have a stroke after getting free food.
makes me abit sick, a load of free food, she cant even talk properly shes that excited to get feeding her face.
I’m sure she could well afford it. Hope she freezes it and uses it all fffssss

• Haha