Justjulie_d #8 2 years later still stuck to the setteeeeee, her only content now is tom and dannyyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually disgusted. I order from that butcher all the time. Well I won't be anymore. Her in her brand new house doesn't need free food. And why? She's not a cooking channel. She's a big blone

Reactions: 7
Nothing that BEAST is in bigger Need of than a hamper of gifted food. You could hear her huffing and puffing and the slabbers blinding her talking about them steaks. And then to hand the wanes the packets for a photo opportunity, nobody gives a duck about Danny Julie stop forcing him down people's throat to look cute. And I doubt Danny is excited over a steak, we have al seen the rubbish you feed both them wanes because you never lift your arse off that sofa and cook a home cooked meal. Bone idle big witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing that BEAST is in bigger Need of than a hamper of gifted food. You could hear her huffing and puffing and the slabbers blinding her talking about them steaks. And then to hand the wanes the packets for a photo opportunity, nobody gives a duck about Danny Julie stop forcing him down people's throat to look cute. And I doubt Danny is excited over a steak, we have al seen the rubbish you feed both them wanes because you never lift your arse off that sofa and cook a home cooked meal. Bone idle big witch.
So how do you really feel? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What a waste gifting to her with 2 small kids, one of which has no fecking teeth to chew a steak

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surprised she’s showing them and not just cooking it and eating it all herself she salivating over them that much. Big greedy balloon. Sure she hardly even cooks!!!! What the hell are that butchers getting her to promote the meat for!?
Maybe it was seeing her in her BULLSEYE nighty that reminded them to send some steaks to the big cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Complete waste of time and food “gifting” to her cause she doesn’t cook her kids proper meals..
---
Actually disgusted. I order from that butcher all the time. Well I won't be anymore. Her in her brand new house doesn't need free food. And why? She's not a cooking channel. She's a big blone
Me too definitely not anymore!! How much do they need the publicity that they “gifted” can’t cook won’t cook Julie these!!

Reactions: 3
Literally all of this. And so true about Danny too.
---
Would of been nice for them to gift a hamper to a food bank
Yes exactly. Or a womens shelter. Just someone in need, not that big greedy witch
---
Complete waste of time and food “gifting” to her cause she doesn’t cook her kids proper meals..
---

Me too definitely not anymore!! How much do they need the publicity that they “gifted” can’t cook won’t cook Julie these!!
I spent a good £100 a month with them. At times more. They can piss of now

The butcher isn’t even local to her! She’s hardly going to drive to Ballymoney to give them her business in return? And as people have said, when do you ever see her cook?

Literally all of this. And so true about Danny too.
---

Yes exactly. Or a womens shelter. Just someone in need, not that big greedy witch
---

I spent a good £100 a month with them. At times more. They can piss of now
l spent probably about £80 a month they can piss right off now
---
The butcher isn’t even local to her! She’s hardly going to drive to Ballymoney to give them her business in return? And as people have said, when do you ever see her cook?
It’s actually bushmills the butcher which is probably another 15/20 mins outside Ballymoney depends what way you go!!

She might not be as quick to show the dinners that she is intending to cook with all of it. She might pass it on go the boyos mam for her to cook.

Reactions: 3
It’s actually bushmills the butcher which is probably another 15/20 mins outside Ballymoney depends what way you go!!
Apologies, I knew it was one or the other 😂 point is, it’s nearly 2 hours from trillick that’s a brave run for a few steaks!

Reactions: 4
They take online orders- and do deliveries across NI
I use this butchers about once a month when I am in the area for work. They can duck off now well.

Imagine giving money to this dose when they could easily have made a donation to a food bank or something. And I know they wouldn't have got promotion from thon gulpin if they did that, but I'd rather see needy people eat than that rude big boor of a woman.

Jesus she has done some gurning today. You'd think it was a surprise toddlers move about. She just wants to sit her arse on the sofa. And sitting shouting at a 1 year old. She's shocking

Reactions: 6
Sitting in a massive house, big corner sofa in her kitchen/living area, plenty of room for these kids and nice big windows to look out. She living a charmed life but does she even know it.

Whats the deal with her work? Does she not do Fridays?

Reactions: 4
Sitting in a massive house, big corner sofa in her kitchen/living area, plenty of room for these kids and nice big windows to look out. She living a charmed life but does she even know it.

Whats the deal with her work? Does she not do Fridays?
get up Julie and cooked some free food and tell him no instead off shouting at him while u sit on the glue sofa!! Work and Julie in the same sentence shouldn’t be use!!

Put some wellies on the child and take him outside. She is such a lazy big balloon.
the child is restless and is seeking attention while she’s stuck to the sofa. There are so many things she could be doing with them… she doesn’t have a clue nor is she bothered. What a shame!

She wants to be going out boozing and eating and not be bothered as a parent at all. She’s an embarrassment. All parents want to have time to themselves but that is what we do when they’re in bed. Why she bothered having them I have no idea. She takes them no where to be children it’s always about play centres or having a coffee. She wants them to be quiet and she doesn’t want to ‘parent’ them. The boyos family must despair.

Julz enjoying her free steaks
---
She really can’t be arsed with parenthood

Reactions: 2