Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think that foundation is the closest match to her skin colour I have EVER seen her have! She’s usually jaundice yellow 😂
I feel like someone must have told her once that she's got a warm undertone and that's how she ends up SO mismatched all the time. Neutral undertones are a thing too pet, you don't have to look like you've got a liver problem.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get how she can smear so much thick makeup on her face. Especially when it’s warm out. Look at the amount of makeup she wears on holiday.

Reactions: 11
I just don’t get how she can smear so much thick makeup on her face. Especially when it’s warm out. Look at the amount of makeup she wears on holiday.
Or like when she used to wear a full face a work all day and then come home, put her pyjamas on and not have a shower or take her make up off straight away. The thought of keeping my make up on once I've got home gives me the boak.

Reactions: 10
Or like when she used to wear a full face a work all day and then come home, put her pyjamas on and not have a shower or take her make up off straight away. The thought of keeping my make up on once I've got home gives me the boak.
Same, first thing I do is take my make up off 😬

Reactions: 4
Also why is her hair growing out so unevenly? Her hair seems to grow really quickly too. Although when it’s freshly done it never seems like the roots are properly covered which probably explains that.

All that make up piled on like plaster on a hot day 🤦🏼‍♀️
I was out yesterday and all I had on was some tinted moisturiser and even then I couldn’t wait to get it off when I got in. I don’t know how she can slap that much on.

Reactions: 3
I thought you weren't meant to drink on roaccutane? She's been hammering it the last few weeks.

She would have just used her face sweat potion/lotion stuff. It actually wasn't too hot last night here in Newcastle. It cooled of considerably from the afternoon

Reactions: 3