Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.

“Hello, I’m applying for the joint-of-ham-at-the-back-of-the-shelf-in-Tesco position”

IMG_9874.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
One of my pet peeves on insta is when it’s someone’s birthday and they have to keep resharing all their birthdays wishes from other people, on their stories 😴 put your phone down for fucks sake, enjoy your day and stop being so desperate.

Reactions: 34

Diddikins

VIP Member
It amazes me how she goes pretty much silent after a collection launch. Shes so predictable, her posting cycle:

aff link posts
Going to a photoshoot - complete with shitty hotel tour
Drip feeding collection (with maybe some aff link posts in between)
Launch date
“So excited for me new Kolleckshun - best wuv evah done” posts
Try on haul
Competition to win Kolleckshun
Q&A - she’s 5’5 for reference
Launch day - “get what you want now cos we’re not restocking”
“Thanks for all your lovely comments on mi Kolleckshun. I wouldn’t be doing this if it wasn’t for yiz”

And then - nothing

Lather rinse repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Silentwhisper13

Those bags are ugly. I never understand a handbag that has it written on what it is.. its like an annoying label that won't unpeel 😂

"I know im going to get loads of use out of them" she must carry things from room to room in them because she never goes out..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
I really like that red dress and think she looks the nicest I’ve seen her in months! I’ll show myself out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Loubell83

VIP Member
She is wearing the skirt in a size 26 and says it’s generous in size

Jess I can see the outline of your stomach and your belly button. If you sized down god knows what else I would be able to see

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I bought a MJ tote bag 2 years ago, but I work 40-60 hours a week, it holds my life.
Yet this bragging cunt is lucky to work 40-60 minutes a week, & then has the nerve to aff link it, no wonder she's laughing when her gullible followers line her pockets.
I'm sick of seeing her & her gormless brother husband.
Pair of simpletons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22