Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like the red dress just not on her - I dont think red suits her & its too fussy on her shape!

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry does really believe that she single handedly sold out that red dress 😬

To be fair stranger things have happened... It certainly seemed that way. I mean maybe it's been featured elsewhere but it went quick

Reactions: 2
So the next kollekshun is going to be the best yet 😬 it's just rinse & repeat with Jess at the minute!
Yes we know about the anti chafe balm - you told us about it a day or two ago & showed us how to use it???
We know how to use a deodorant atick - you don't need to demonstrate for us 🤯

Reactions: 9
So the next kollekshun is going to be the best yet 😬 it's just rinse & repeat with Jess at the minute!
Yes we know about the anti chafe balm - you told us about it a day or two ago & showed us how to use it???
We know how to use a deodorant atick - you don't need to demonstrate for us 🤯
I think you’ll find that “it’s the best wuv evah done”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Best collection ever but she still won’t wear it after the photoshoot 😂 I wonder if she ever does think about what she’d do if ITS cease to exist? They definitely aren’t doing as well as they’d like people to believe. Perries Dubai collection was nowhere near to selling out like previous years and just by looking at their app, you can see new collections aren’t selling anywhere near as well as they used to. I find it funny that she constantly moans that companies don’t go above a size 24 but works for a brand who the majority of their collections, don’t go above that size themselves. In fact a lot of their collections don’t even go above a size 20 now.
Such an advocate for ITS but very very rarely wears anything (barring swimwear) from her own collections and is too big to fit in anybody else’s.

I think I’d have more respect for Jess if she actually wore some of the clothes from her colleckshuns. Because dont sit there and say something is the best thing ever when you’re not prepared to wear it yourself.

The swimwear will get an airing as they’re going on holiday soon (end of the month?) but I bet none of that stuff she went to Spain to shoot will be going with her.

Reactions: 7
I think I’d have more respect for Jess if she actually wore some of the clothes from her colleckshuns. Because dont sit there and say something is the best thing ever when you’re not prepared to wear it yourself.

The swimwear will get an airing as they’re going on holiday soon (end of the month?) but I bet none of that stuff she went to Spain to shoot will be going with her.
She has more collections barring maybe Jac Jossa than anybody else there, meaning more clothes to wear but still never wears them. Then moans about there not being enough plus size clothes out there. All it proves is she has no say in her collections and that’s why she never wears them. She doesn’t like them but has sold her soul for the cash.

I honestly think she is looking smaller across the tummy. I realise I'm perhaps delusional but I was looking at her old swimwear on her reels from a year ago and think her tummy was much bigger. I wonder if them being more active is a help

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she is looking smaller across the tummy. I realise I'm perhaps delusional but I was looking at her old swimwear on her reels from a year ago and think her tummy was much bigger. I wonder if them being more active is a help
I agree, I seen her in the wild today (I have a few times as I live near her) and she is definitely looking smaller and her walking seemed less laboured. Good on her.

Reactions: 13
I don’t wear foundation because I’m always worried I’ll end up looking like this - this surely isn’t a good colour match is it?!? She looks like the Shroud of Turin

Attachments

• Haha
Who is doing her make up, Madame Tussaud’s?
Again, she looks likes she been embalmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually think that foundation is the closest match to her skin colour I have EVER seen her have! She’s usually jaundice yellow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.