Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That skirt makes her look like she's got an inflatable swim ring stuck around her middle.

Reactions: 4
How can she look in her mirror and think yep, that’s a gorgeous outfit I’m keeping that?!
As others have said it accentuates her awful gunt so badly. And she could size down? She’s got body dysmorphia in reverse 🫣

Reactions: 13
Would she ever F-off with her scaremongering about that cheap jewellery ‘almost’ being sold out. ‘So if ya want it I wouldn’t hang around’
She is annoying me so so much these days.

Reactions: 5
Did those knickers from M&S read as a 28? I tried to freeze and screen shot but couldn’t get a clear pic. Anything that clings to your stomach is a no no

Reactions: 2
Fellow geordie here, too and I can't stand the flow of her words. Its usually her last word in the sentence, she either drags it out or goes up.and down with it and it grates on me!!!!! I can't explain what I mean, I hope someone else understands because her accent isn't a typical geordie one to anyone who isn't local btw!!
She ends her sentences as if she’s asking a question.

Riveting content today Jess - can't wait for more eye boogers, bean juice sofa bobble updates 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
No they are a 26, she really chooses the most awful clothes.
Anyone that has these knows the sizing is huge. I have some of the low rise ones, I always buy at least 1 size smaller and they come up higher than normal low rise pants. If she's buying a 26 they'd easily fit someone a size 28 possibly even a 30. She wears the full blown briefs which again m&s are known to come on higher. On a normal person the brief would come up past your belly button!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.