Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were saying the other day Jess is turning into what Laura loves. Does anyone know if there is a tattle page for her? Interesting that I just saw a post saying she had her health up until recently and last year was the worst year of her life. Wanted to have a nosey to see what the health issues were. Also said she was mugged?

Current speculation is whether she’s had her stomach cut off 😆🤭

Christ all she's done this trip is whinge. If I was Milli id be glad to be going home. I'm tired, it's overcast, my hairs tit, my makeups tit, I've been bitten, he's still not ready. You've had the opportunity to work abroad stop twisting! I've just caught up on the WLL thread and if she's had a kick up the arse with regards to her health I think Jess needs to wise up. She's even liked Laura's posts. Laura said she's always had her health up until recently. If that's not proof Jess ill health happens overnight I'm not sure what is.

Reactions: 8
Christ all she's done this trip is whinge. If I was Milli id be glad to be going home. I'm tired, it's overcast, my hairs tit, my makeups tit, I've been bitten, he's still not ready. You've had the opportunity to work abroad stop twisting! I've just caught up on the WLL thread and if she's had a kick up the arse with regards to her health I think Jess needs to wise up. She's even liked Laura's posts. Laura said she's always had her health up until recently. If that's not proof Jess ill health happens overnight I'm not sure what is.
Her bleeping miserable face on the GRWM reel & the look she gave when the motorbike went past 😡 god forbid someone is going about their life & inconveniences her for a couple of seconds!

Reactions: 7
And now she’s aff linking a bloody travel mirror. Everything she does now is all based round cash 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She seemed really out of sorts doing that GRWM. Like worn out and fed up.

But I’m probably more miserable than she is, because there is no way I’d spend that amount time, or faff around that much doing make up!

I mean am I really out of touch? Why do you need to put two blushers on, In exactly the same place??

She must have taken a separate bag just for all her products!
Maybe it’s just me - I wouldn’t spend that long on make up at home, never mind when. I’m away 😂

Reactions: 14
She seemed really out of sorts doing that GRWM. Like worn out and fed up.

But I’m probably more miserable than she is, because there is no way I’d spend that amount time, or faff around that much doing make up!

I mean am I really out of touch? Why do you need to put two blushers on, In exactly the same place??

She must have taken a separate bag just for all her products!
Maybe it’s just me - I wouldn’t spend that long on make up at home, never mind when. I’m away 😂
& also 2 bronzers & 2 highlighters?! I don't get it either - why use a cream product & then out powder producta on top (especially on holiday)!! I have a few multi purpose products that I take on holiday & keep it very minimal

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow she really is mardy in that GRWM. I’m not sure if she realises that she doesn’t have to film herself doing this. I get she’s an influencer but she clearly has the money to work when she feels like it so, if she’s out of sorts, then she can just not film. She probably has PMT

I love it when the "real influencers personality" rears it's ugly head, every now and then. We all know that the persona we see everyday on there reels is fake for the camera. The GRWM was a real insight into real twatty Jess thats behind the fake "make Jess money videos" 🤣

Reactions: 18
I love it when the "real influencers personality" rears it's ugly head, every now and then. We all know that the persona we see everyday on there reels is fake for the camera. The GRWM was a real insight into real twatty Jess thats behind the fake "make Jess money videos" 🤣
Absolutely! She tries to come across relatable and all “I’m your bestie, I’m just like you. All this influencer stuff I’m doing it FOR you and to help YOU”. She comes across like a grumpy petulant child in that one.

Reactions: 11
All the comments are all "oooooh you're KEEPING IT REAL"

Oh so you're all foul humoured too???

I watched it and actually found it quite stressful. I'd say she was a nightmare until she got food.

And you all weren't kidding about all the products! Two highlighters?! What the duck? I'd be afraid I'd look like C3PO.

And she did nothing all day! Like they woke late and then spent the day on the sun loungers! How is she so stressed? Why is she so pissed off?

Just because of bug bites?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s basically unpacked her toilet bag showing us what she uses, ready to aff link them all later. The obvious shout out to the perfume from look fantastic. She’s so transparent 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Nope no mention about the seatbelt but I did skip through most of it she don’t half waffle on.
Plus she can’t aff link a seatbelt

Still pissed off it seems cos when she was showing the hairbrush she said it’s good for smoothing down your hair followed by ‘not that it was smooth yesterday’ in the most foul mouthed tone ever.

• Heart
Just watched the latest stories and she still seems a bit off in that. Like she’s doing it because she’s been told she’s got to but she can’t be bothered.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the latest stories and she still seems a bit off in that. Like she’s doing it because she’s been told she’s got to but she can’t be bothered.
100%, she feels very off. I can’t remember if you said it but I think she’s suffering with bad PMT again or somethings happened.

Reactions: 2
She is an entitled brat, who does she think she is??? She needs to sort her health out as she looks terrible and an absolute mess.

She's so self conscious in that latest video, she's literally whispering so other people don't hear her.

Reactions: 1
How the effing hell are her followers growing by the 1000s with the content she's putting out?! Its not like she's even been to an event where new people have discovered her or anything!!!

Reactions: 6